Recent Topics

Ads

WLs ignore all armor when I am knocked down?

Let's talk about... everything else
Illuminati

WLs ignore all armor when I am knocked down?

Post#1 » Mon May 18, 2020 10:10 pm

Iv'e noticed that while knocked down that a WL bypasses all of my armor. The damage is mitigated by Toughness, but all my 3519 armor (80% physical mitigation) is ignored.

You are disabled by Brutal Pounce.
<Name's> Sundering Chop critically hits you for 1381 damage. (95 mitigated).

This could be the cause for all the WL threads. Has anyone actually tested to see if it's a bug for them to have this capability while an opponent is disabled?

PS. I know that Sundering Chop ignores a portion of my armor and that WLs have an armor debuff.... that still should leave me with 40-50% armor mit on my mSH.
————————————————
Destro: Killamanjaro (80+ Choppa) / Killamanjaroo (70+ DoK) / Unsworn (70+ Chosen) / Illuminatii (60+ Blackguard) / Killaman (80+ Squig)
Order: ?

Bugs reported: 6

Ads
Asherdoom

Re: WLs ignore all armor when I am knocked down?

Post#2 » Mon May 18, 2020 10:33 pm

another qq topic about WL incomin come on community do your best! D:

sogeou

Post#3 » Mon May 18, 2020 10:36 pm

3519 - 1600 (armor debuff) - 619 ( Sundering Chop) - (390) 30% of your armor bypass weaponskill = 907 armor should be left depending on whatever target hit you.

More than likely some armor debuff is stacking with something. Could be morale / tactic stacking with WL armor debuff. Or Gear debuff, which is working as intended.

Example Zealot M1 stacks with other debuffs since it is a morale.

Martok

Post#4 » Mon May 18, 2020 10:40 pm

Witch Elves...
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Illuminati

Post#5 » Mon May 18, 2020 10:47 pm

If its working as intended I have no problem with it. I was solo fighting the WL and it wasn't coupled with a morale or anything. Anyway, I'll test with a friend later tonight when able.

I checked the WL in question and they are not full into the tree for the 1600.
————————————————
Destro: Killamanjaro (80+ Choppa) / Killamanjaroo (70+ DoK) / Unsworn (70+ Chosen) / Illuminatii (60+ Blackguard) / Killaman (80+ Squig)

mubbl

Post#6 » Mon May 18, 2020 10:54 pm

Spoiler:
sogeou wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:36 pm 3519 - 1600 (armor debuff) - 619 ( Sundering Chop) - (390) 30% of your armor bypass weaponskill = 907 armor should be left depending on whatever target hit you.

More than likely some armor debuff is stacking with something. Could be morale / tactic stacking with WL armor debuff. Or Gear debuff, which is working as intended.

Example Zealot M1 stacks with other debuffs since it is a morale.
Spoiler:
No manipulated screenys?
Maybe the pet armor debuff?
Item procs count as abilities, so they should not stack with skills.
Skill, tactic and moral are stacking.
Last edited by mubbl on Mon May 18, 2020 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Illuminati

Post#7 » Mon May 18, 2020 10:58 pm

We are testing now... we think Shred (pet ability) may be stacking with Force Opportunity or something funky with Brutal Pounce/Sundering chop. Will post on the bug forums with video once we nail it down.
————————————————

sogeou

Post#8 » Mon May 18, 2020 11:47 pm

Illuminati wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:58 pm We are testing now... we think Shred (pet ability) may be stacking with Force Opportunity or something funky with Brutal Pounce/Sundering chop. Will post on the bug forums with video once we nail it down.
Not many WL's use TTT, so the odds are not likely he was using that stance. It is more than likely your armor buff fell off like the SW's does when in mSW. It happens a lot.

Ads
Manatikik

Post#9 » Mon May 18, 2020 11:52 pm

Illuminati wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:58 pm We are testing now... we think Shred (pet ability) may be stacking with Force Opportunity or something funky with Brutal Pounce/Sundering chop. Will post on the bug forums with video once we nail it down.
Check to see if the WL is running Vanq for the Toughness/WS Steal. Armor Debuff + Sundering + WS + your lower than expected toughness could equal the lower armor + lower toughness. I rarely play my WL but have never noticed higher damage during the KD than other times.
<Montague><Capulet>

Aurandilaz

Post#10 » Tue May 19, 2020 12:09 am

3500 armor
-1500 debuff
-600 armor bypass from ability
left with 1400, which is maybe 35% ?
add armor pen, 20-40% depending on spec+procs, subtract from remaining physical mitigation percentage, you have your 5-10% remaining mitigation as the dmg taken implies.