Recent Topics

Ads

Ranked 5vs5

Let's talk about... everything else
DiMakss

Ranked 5vs5

Post#1 » Mon May 18, 2020 7:51 pm

Can someone explain to me why 5vs5 lottery is allowed in "true six-versus-six"? 1 healer? Well, I'm sorry, here's your -15 mmr.

PS The quality of matches has already been sacrificed for the speed of selection of players, but for me this has become the final point.

Ads
StaH84

Re: Ranked 5vs5

Post#2 » Tue May 19, 2020 2:03 pm

What's the big deal with 2/2/1 vs 2/2/1? Even if You loose and intense match and emblems instead of waiting. You will win next time.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn." - Alfred Pennyworth.

And these men are:
Bjoorn Wanderer - Chaos Chosen - 40 - 68
Dasmarta - Greenskin Choppa - 40 - 39
Waladan - Dark Elf Disciple of Khaine - 32 - 32

TreefAM

Post#3 » Tue May 19, 2020 2:10 pm

Because it's always a different setup.
My last game was
IB, SM, Slayer, Runi, AM vs BG, BG, Magus, mSH, DOK
How we managed to kill that runi and not die to the combined pressure of the 2 2h tanks and slayer with a single healer is ehh, but it certainly was annoying. They probably felt the same with the lack of 1 dps in their setup.

Rapzel

Post#4 » Tue May 19, 2020 4:05 pm

DiMakss wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:51 pm Image
Can someone explain to me why 5vs5 lottery is allowed in "true six-versus-six"? 1 healer? Well, I'm sorry, here's your -15 mmr.

PS The quality of matches has already been sacrificed for the speed of selection of players, but for me this has become the final point.
1 healer means you have 2 DPS and 2 tanks, which applies a lot more pressure than 2 tanks 2 healers 1 DPS. It's near impossible to kill anything with 1 DPS. Sure your healer might be vulnerable during a stagger but unless you forget to detaunt/challenge/guard you should not lose anyone during this against 1 DPS. You play against 1 tank 2 DPS 2 healers? Keep swapping and assisting to the unguarded DPS, and if one of your tanks get one successful punt you can pretty much kiss their DPS goodbye.

Sounds like someone is blaming their poor teamplay on external factors instead of evaluating what they did wrong.

nocturnalguest

Post#5 » Tue May 19, 2020 5:05 pm

Missing healer is indeed best bet for 5v5. So clear l2p here