Ads

Remove solo ranked faction restriction

Let's talk about... everything else
thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Remove solo ranked faction restriction

Post#1 » Sat May 16, 2020 3:03 pm

Make it 6v6 free for all,
you can get 3 orders , 5 orders 1 destro doesn't matter as long as u get 2-2-2 composition.

Remove faction restriction there is no fixing the ranked, this is the only option.
Its solo ranked no one cares about factions, people either want leaderboards climb or gear.
why?
because order ain't queuing, some1 said about xrealming makes sense. destro dominating once again. so remove faction restriction pls.

Plus its a very special mode then, only one u can get in touch with the other faction kinda of cool, unique, fun and exciting.

please

Thanks

Ads
leondre25

Re: Remove solo ranked faction restriction

Post#2 » Sat May 16, 2020 3:05 pm

Sounds like a bad idea, destro and order are balanced against each other(atleast to my knowledge) bringing them together would lead to some disgusting combos that would be purely rng seeing as you cant invite the opposite faction

a better idea would be to incentivize ranked play further.
#1 Kisser Boy
English can be hard for me. i apologize.

palindrom

Post#3 » Sat May 16, 2020 3:08 pm

leondre25 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:05 pm Sounds like a bad idea, destro and order are balanced against each other(atleast to my knowledge)
*chuckles much*

Nope. Chess are balanced against each other. And when you fight agains exact the same classes/setups, it sounds more balanced to me.
Shaqattak - Marauder

thedonkeykong332
Suspended

Post#4 » Sat May 16, 2020 3:12 pm

leondre25 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:05 pm Sounds like a bad idea, destro and order are balanced against each other(atleast to my knowledge) bringing them together would lead to some disgusting combos that would be purely rng seeing as you cant invite the opposite faction

a better idea would be to incentivize ranked play further.
It's solo ranked, its random anyway, you cant invite anyone u queue alone, just making it free for all and mixing everyone up seems the perfect balance to me.
whats the point of having faction vs faction in a 6v6 niche which has nothing to do with the faction vs faction war. I can understand group ranked, but its not out yet , its a different story. talking about solo.

Telen
Suspended

Post#5 » Sat May 16, 2020 3:23 pm

AM could not deal with WL. There’s a Shaman are stronger kiters.

Grock

Post#6 » Sat May 16, 2020 3:30 pm

Telen wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:23 pm AM could not deal with WL. There’s a Shaman are stronger kiters.
How is it different from any other non-goblin ranged destro class? :lol:
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Telen
Suspended

Post#7 » Sat May 16, 2020 7:37 pm

Grock wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:30 pm How is it different from any other non-goblin ranged destro class? :lol:
Im talking about healers. The others are tankier so not so much of a problem. Orders soft healer is a much worse kiter due to des not having pounce (well that used to be the reason).

Kaelang

Post#8 » Sat May 16, 2020 10:54 pm

You want me to fight alongside a stunty?

Hard pass.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Ads
adamthelc

Post#9 » Sun May 17, 2020 12:03 am

a better idea would be to remove solo ranked.

toffikx

Post#10 » Sun May 17, 2020 1:28 am

adamthelc wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:03 am a better idea would be to remove solo ranked.
Why?