Recent Topics

Ads

Remove solo ranked faction restriction

Let's talk about... everything else
Starx

Re: Remove solo ranked faction restriction

Post#11 » Sun May 17, 2020 1:43 am

Telen wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:23 pm AM could not deal with WL. There’s a Shaman are stronger kiters.
MSH is even more cancer, like i stopped playing AM in city warbands and went DPS because AM is #1 priority target for the 6 man killsquad 18/6 split organized destro warbands because you have insta res and the absolute worst ability to heal on the move and easily punished long cast heals.

MSH pounces on you, your snared, your limbs are shatters, theres a mara coming for you to armor debuff AP drain and **** down your throat, and theres always a BG to for 2 more interrupts and a ranged snare + another AP drain and outgoing hd. So you sitting there on an AM with -1400 armomr, 4? different ap drains, 3 snares, ingoing and outgoing hd, 4 diff intterupts... its just not fun. I'd rather deal with some meme WL spinning like an idiot to pump scoreboard numbers.

Ads
Kloaner

Post#12 » Sun May 17, 2020 1:51 am

Telen wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:23 pm AM could not deal with WL. There’s a Shaman are stronger kiters.
gosh Devs pls give this Guy finally WBY and RA so that he can stop crying.
AM / RP / Shaman / Zealot / WP / DoK

adamthelc

Post#13 » Sun May 17, 2020 2:23 am

toffikx wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 1:28 am
adamthelc wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:03 am a better idea would be to remove solo ranked.
Why?
If the idea is to have more competitive play it seems like it would just be better to have the premade queue. Solo queue just seems like it would leach people who might otherwise be willing to try the other queue.

Maybe I am wrong and thats just my opinion. I am sure most people don't agree with me.

Telen
Suspended

Post#14 » Sun May 17, 2020 8:48 am

Kloaner wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 1:51 am gosh Devs pls give this Guy finally WBY and RA so that he can stop crying.
Yes when you add a completely new ability to a faction you need to give the other factions softest healer the tactics that are the counter. Its called balancing. I understand that with some devs whos balancing agenda has always been their own class that can be a hard concept to grasp.

The good news is as we continue down this path all classes will need their mirrors abilities and we will end up with parity anyway and cross faction scenarios would be fine./

courtsdad1

Post#15 » Sun May 17, 2020 10:01 am

No. Its already been said that its not something they will do.

Kloaner

Post#16 » Sun May 17, 2020 10:15 am

Spoiler:
Telen wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 8:48 am
Kloaner wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 1:51 am gosh Devs pls give this Guy finally WBY and RA so that he can stop crying.
Yes when you add a completely new ability to a faction you need to give the other factions softest healer the tactics that are the counter. Its called balancing. I understand that with some devs whos balancing agenda has always been their own class that can be a hard concept to grasp.

The good news is as we continue down this path all classes will need their mirrors abilities and we will end up with parity anyway and cross faction scenarios would be fine./
funny fact that you think that only your AM need that tuning in this case. But yes exact Mirror classes would be the best, at least it would be funny to see how players react.
AM / RP / Shaman / Zealot / WP / DoK