Ads

WhiteLion Damage

Let's talk about... everything else
sogeou

Re: WhiteLion Damage

Post#31 » Fri May 15, 2020 10:46 pm

Acidic wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:27 pm
MMXX43 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:10 pm
Illuminati wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:25 pm You can’t burst as a mSH like a WL. MSH do not have the armor ignore and the Auto Attacks don’t hit anywhere near as hard.
BAHAHAHAH
Quality reply, must be a WL player.
MSH no where near competes in single target deletion vs WL

It can do 85% of the burst of the WL while being much more of a tank and better tools. mSH just don't want to use the pet, which the WL has to use. WL also has to waste a tactic slot on the dumb pet to make it even useful, so WL can only use 3 tactic slots.

Ads
Knowthyself
Game Artist

Post#32 » Fri May 15, 2020 11:59 pm

I am actually afraid to write down anything about WL since whenever complaints were made here it got buffed even more under the disguise of balancing or tooning it down. Some players just like it easy mode and that's the only way they can enjoy this game. Let's consider WL is the option offered to them. Besides, trying to write down some logic about the issue here is just pointless because the argument won't go further than the strange claim that WL is only OP in 1vs1 (as if that's ok) or kill the pet... while you know those people are well aware that as a matter of fact WL is unequally good on 6vs6 and in WB as well since they are the best caster and healer hunters thanks to their mobility and cc.
Come On
Newgit
Knowthyself

nat3s

Post#33 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:01 am

The WL mirror is Mara, quit comparing them to mSH. I have both a WL and Mara at rr60+ and the WL is way stronger, better aoe dps in a WB and much stronger solo as the Mara has no gap closer.

Comparing mSH to aSW - which is its true mirror - is a diff story, for me the mSH has way better WB utility in its AoE and is the better roamer, but aSW can do ok due to gap closer + stun and has some sick burst. Neither burst like a WL though.
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG

Omegus

Post#34 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:18 am

nat3s wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:01 am The WL mirror is Mara, quit comparing them to mSH. I have both a WL and Mara at rr60+ and the WL is way stronger, better aoe dps in a WB and much stronger solo as the Mara has no gap closer.

Comparing mSH to aSW - which is its true mirror - is a diff story, for me the mSH has way better WB utility in its AoE and is the better roamer, but aSW can do ok due to gap closer + stun and has some sick burst. Neither burst like a WL though.
WL and Mara are not true mirrors and you know it. WL, Mara, SW and SH have always been mixed up compared to far stricter mirrers such as WH/WE and BW/Sorc.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

mubbl

Post#35 » Sat May 16, 2020 12:19 am

nat3s wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:01 am The WL mirror is Mara, quit comparing them to mSH. I have both a WL and Mara at rr60+ and the WL is way stronger, better aoe dps in a WB and much stronger solo as the Mara has no gap closer.

Mara should be better, since you can get more crit and can have crit dmg without the pet, now the gap should be a bit bigger, since dmg on mara got buffed a bit.
Sure interupt is strong on wl, but you need to add more key skills to it for max potential, same as aoe kd on mara, which is more of a set up, since gcd allows you to add only one more skill yourself.

teiloh

Post#36 » Sat May 16, 2020 2:45 am

"At the moment it seems to me it's the most broken class followed by engineers ( grenades through walls ) and AMs (2 gcd - 6 dots)."

Is this a joke? about to report your post for trolling. Even with a RP buff AMs only have 5 DoTs. Did he flame breath pot you?

Ramlaen

Post#37 » Sat May 16, 2020 3:21 am

ITT: Order has one melee as good as destro, nerf it.
Ramlaen, Longhaul, Wolfnrock, Grashop
Hitzusen, Popori, Mecaster
Nietono, Ebichu, Tofurky

Battlefield

Post#38 » Sat May 16, 2020 3:49 am

I noticed that developers updated numbers of Shattering blow damage and now this ability do very strong dmg almost like Burn Away Lies from WH but has no cooldown

log from my mara with 90% armor 800 damage 700+ mitigation with crit bonus per tick
(ability has 3 maybe 4 ticks or 9 seconds duration)

p.s few years ago Shattering blow was bad ability almost noone of wls did not use it cause of crap dmg

Ads
Stonal

Post#39 » Sat May 16, 2020 4:00 am

teiloh wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 2:45 am "At the moment it seems to me it's the most broken class followed by engineers ( grenades through walls ) and AMs (2 gcd - 6 dots)."

Is this a joke? about to report your post for trolling. Even with a RP buff AMs only have 5 DoTs. Did he flame breath pot you?
Yeah, this sounds like he doesnt understand game, maximum is 3 dots in 2GCD (2 abilities + Centuries proc). Plus doesnt identify that Engi thing is a lag/check issue prominent on most classes esp 1sec cast abilities.

Also most Wls that can blow you up( a handful), you Enemy Mark and pre detaunt.

That being said, as a burst class id like to see slightly longer CDs on some key WL abilities as a way to mitigate.

teiloh

Post#40 » Sat May 16, 2020 4:28 am

Battlefield wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 3:49 am I noticed that developers updated numbers of Shattering blow damage and now this ability do very strong dmg almost like Burn Away Lies from WH but has no cooldown

log from my mara with 90% armor 800 damage 700+ mitigation with crit bonus per tick
(ability has 3 maybe 4 ticks or 9 seconds duration)

p.s few years ago Shattering blow was bad ability almost noone of wls did not use it cause of crap dmg
Its good but doensn't hit as hard as BAL, nor should it.