Ads

WhiteLion Damage

Let's talk about... everything else
sogeou

Re: WhiteLion Damage

Post#101 » Sun May 17, 2020 7:31 pm

Omegus wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 6:49 pm
sogeou wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:15 pmImage

+50% exactly... are you comboing with the M3 from a Witch Elf?
No, it is nothing related to anyone else.

Ads
sogeou

Post#102 » Sun May 17, 2020 7:38 pm

Knowthyself wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 7:24 pm
sogeou wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 6:16 pm
Knowthyself wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 4:45 pm

Didn't take the rest serious after your claim about SH easily getting %70 crit chance. 4500-5000 git em dmg also sound like delusional. I guess that's your sense of real data.
So are not only are you bad, you can't read. I posted SS of my DPS testing hold 85% crit while doing over 35+ moves. Where the WL can only get 25+ ish crit during the same time stamp.

I am not going to tell you how I can make things work and what gear to use.

Here is Gitem damage with only 210 bonus damage. SH can easily get up to 280. Gitem unmitigated can hit 1500 per attack easy and with the right setup higher.
You can't tell me how you can do it because what you are trying to prove here does not really exist in reality. Putting here some photos with numbers doesn't really tell us how those numbers were generated in the first place. For instance in the ability dmg list you shared there are 6k auto attack dmg and clearly you can use 2-3 git ems in the time you reach 6k dmg with AA. Would you like to prove some real data? Please share a video or combat log... In addition, your "I don't want to show MSHs how to become OP" is just a pathetic excuse to legitimate your made up story. If there is a possibility of reaching to that crit amount and dmg numbers then report it in the first place to get it fixed because it is unfair and I would like to see it removed from the game as a devoted SH player myself.

Yawn, you just don't know how to play the game is all. Using shape teeth will buff your damage up a lot. Mine hits for 1200-1300 per attack, often double crit with the pet hitting for 500-600.

So math time for you.
1300+1300+600+600 = 3800 That is only with 210 bonus damage which you can get to a max of 280 is with mixed gear. I did these test at 10 second clips because that is the same burst window for both WL and SH and their damage is pretty much on the same level.

Knowthyself
Game Artist

Post#103 » Sun May 17, 2020 8:04 pm

sogeou wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 7:38 pm
sogeou wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 6:16 pm

So are not only are you bad, you can't read. I posted SS of my DPS testing hold 85% crit while doing over 35+ moves. Where the WL can only get 25+ ish crit during the same time stamp.

I am not going to tell you how I can make things work and what gear to use.

Here is Gitem damage with only 210 bonus damage. SH can easily get up to 280. Gitem unmitigated can hit 1500 per attack easy and with the right setup higher.
You can't tell me how you can do it because what you are trying to prove here does not really exist in reality. Putting here some photos with numbers doesn't really tell us how those numbers were generated in the first place. For instance in the ability dmg list you shared there are 6k auto attack dmg and clearly you can use 2-3 git ems in the time you reach 6k dmg with AA. Would you like to prove some real data? Please share a video or combat log... In addition, your "I don't want to show MSHs how to become OP" is just a pathetic excuse to legitimate your made up story. If there is a possibility of reaching to that crit amount and dmg numbers then report it in the first place to get it fixed because it is unfair and I would like to see it removed from the game as a devoted SH player myself.

Yawn, you just don't know how to play the game is all. Using shape teeth will buff your damage up a lot. Mine hits for 1200-1300 per attack, often double crit with the pet hitting for 500-600.

So math time for you.
1300+1300+600+600 = 3800 That is only with 210 bonus damage which you can get to a max of 280 is with mixed gear. I did these test at 10 second clips because that is the same burst window for both WL and SH and their damage is pretty much on the same level.
First of all, I wouldn't dare to correct a master player like you but it's sharp toofs not shape teeth. Secondly, your type of players just point anyone who doesn't agree with your biased and manipulatively subjective arguments bad players without even knowing who you are speaking to. Wanna be objective ? share a combat log or a video. + 2 wrongs doesn't make a right. If what you loosely claim here is true then I don't mind having both SH and WL tuned down since clearly there is an issue that has been being stated here and will not end as it bothers different people in game everyday. Turning their deaf ear to an issue that made obvious by numerous complaints is GMs and Developer's choice. Yes I know people might exaggerate when they are dissatisfied about something but yet there's no smoke without fire. What I will never understand is what is their motive behind listening certain group of players and ignoring others.
Come On
Newgit
Knowthyself

sogeou

Post#104 » Sun May 17, 2020 8:14 pm

Knowthyself wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 8:04 pm

So math time for you.
First of all, I wouldn't dare to correct a master player like you but it's sharp toofs not shape teeth. Secondly, your type of players just point anyone who doesn't agree with your biased and manipulatively subjective arguments bad players without even knowing who you are speaking to. Wanna be objective ? share a combat log or a video. + 2 wrongs doesn't make a right. If what you loosely claim here is true then I don't mind having both SH and WL tuned down since clearly there is an issue that has been being stated here and will not end as it bothers different people in game everyday. Turning their deaf ear to an issue that made obvious by numerous complaints is GMs and Developer's choice. Yes I know people might exaggerate when they are dissatisfied about something but yet there's no smoke without fire. What I will never understand is what is their motive behind listening certain group of players and ignoring others.
Or level one for yourself, do test, post the test. I gave more details than the NOTHING you gave besides your whine.

<3

mubbl

Post#105 » Sun May 17, 2020 8:20 pm

@sogeou These numbers are just sick, i guess they are not true and also i didnt say 10 sec window, i was talking about a 3-4sec window depending, if you count the lift off of pounce...
Ill try to ask for the numbers, but the crit one i highly doubt you can reach on your own.
In addition, i dont understand whats so hard to just screen, the combatlock with timestamps....

mubbl

Post#106 » Sun May 17, 2020 8:42 pm

Spoiler:
sogeou wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 8:14 pm
Knowthyself wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 8:04 pm

So math time for you.
Or level one for yourself, do test, post the test. I gave more details than the NOTHING you gave besides your whine.

<3
You gave even less then "NOTHING".

Azerreth

Post#107 » Sun May 17, 2020 9:31 pm

MMXX43 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:16 pm
amagawd wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:12 pm
gurtuk wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:02 pm WL is a good solo 1v1 class with decent aoe, I don't even think they are overpowered, I've never seen a WL out damage a good Choppa or a good mara in a city before, but I guess I haven't been in that many
Good choppa and good mara probably are AOE spec in cities, so most likely they will top the dmg meters. However, can we compare the kills? I spoke to many rr80+ maras, some single target specced, and they still don't melt people like WL do.

WL is a good burster, not a good 1v1. Because even in cities they jump on the squishies and they kill them quite fast, with heals on them. Or maybe things work differently in cities than in ORVR, statswise. I haven't been in many cities either.

But it's really easy to compare this, especially from a GM/DEV side: full gear a WL and whatever other class u wish to compare and roll it on a ragdoll. I'm quite sure the WL wins every dps race.
then do that with an MSH.
As someone who plays Melee Squig, I can say that while yes we have strong damage and mobility our sustain is weak. So sure we might be able to compete on damage and on mobility but when it comes to staying up in prolonged combat alone against 2 -3 people its not that simple. White lions on the other hand? Can easily 1 v 3 and I've seen them do it multiple times so I feel like it comes down to either they have too much sustain going for them (This includes pots, gotta take that into account as well since its been done for every other class.) Id gladly give them a Proper AoE Warband spec if their other shenanigans can be toned down.

They can have mobility, strong damage and less sustain or have more sustain and less damage? All and all White lion is one of the stronger classes, even as a single target class when compared to the other dps in game. So make them more of a CC/disruption based class? Im not honestly sure how to fix this issue as it just seems to me that their kit is too front loaded, they have too many tools and too much sustain to be a dps as they can be tanky and still get the same results. They don't often require a tank to guard them to preform well and they don't need to run in a party to hunt down players and get good rewards out of their participation (This isn't necessarily a bad thing.) But when you compare them to WE/WH/Mara or MSH/Choppa they are just strictly speaking better with slayer probably being the only one if played well who can really go pound for pound a long side them. Its just too much utility/damage/sustain on one class and honestly I feel the MSH was a good attempt to give us that, but in no way do they match the power of a WL on all fronts.

And Mara right now sure as **** doesn't stand up on its own legs, the class is damn near worthless.. Choppa/MSH/WE is far better at doing any of the roles Mara can fill right now. Which is why I put mine down a while back and moved on and have been leveling other toons on destro. This does need to be addressed but as someone who does NOT want it gutted, nerfed into the ground or unplayable or worse yet to loose its identity as a class Im not sure how we can fix this? The only logical way without sacrificing too much is a damage reduction on their skills, I think like 10-15% would be fine with even that maybe being too much or they could loose a little bit of sustain/defenses? Make it a trade-off not a punishment.

R3xz

Post#108 » Sun May 17, 2020 9:42 pm

mubbl wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 8:20 pm @sogeou These numbers are just sick, i guess they are not true and also i didnt say 10 sec window, i was talking about a 3-4sec window depending, if you count the lift off of pounce...
Ill try to ask for the numbers, but the crit one i highly doubt you can reach on your own.
In addition, i dont understand whats so hard to just screen, the combatlock with timestamps....

I believe the core of a WL's burst is in a smaller time window than the SH.

For an example, for squishies that would normally die to a WL burst, they would usually die before or shortly after the stun wears off. I don't think the SH would be able to pull off the same thing, since the bulk of their damage is spread out over a longer duration. If you compare their damage over longer time window, it could be similar, but the scope of the comparison would also change.

A more transparent way to compare would be to show the damage over time chart for each class, tested on the same target/s.

Ads
Grock

Post#109 » Sun May 17, 2020 11:49 pm

aa91837 wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 1:44 pm
Grock wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:19 pm
dualwield-equivalent 10% from Squig Armor
wrong again
so wait what do they even have from squig armor?
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

ClemmonGrab

Post#110 » Mon May 18, 2020 12:34 am

I swear if devs nerf one of the only two viable dps classes on order because destro healers think they should be immortal, I hope everyone on order just quits. Ridiculous.