Recent Topics

Ads

WhiteLion Damage

Let's talk about... everything else
sogeou

Re: WhiteLion Damage

Post#91 » Sun May 17, 2020 4:34 pm

wildwindblows wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:47 pm
Asherdoom wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:42 pm well the game is as it is now compleining with 20 pages on forum will be useless. If you believe WL overpowered play it or either do not play game at all. balance was never something Age of reckoning was famous about just enjoy the game as it is.
Game is not fun when taking one shoot from wl. And brust with medium armor is not fair. Mara burst ability is guillotine and it hits 600 crit.
You sir are full of lies and don't even know it. First, mSH has more armor and more defensive stats and AOE than a WL while having almost the same burst. Also, add in the fact most order classes are light armor classes which can die in 3 - 4 seconds.

So, by your statement you are onboard with mSH getting nerfed as well?

To the other non fact you pointed out Guillotine CAN and does hit for high numbers. I have been hit by 1800 crits on a medium armored target. Move is working fine.

Ads
Knowthyself
Game Artist

Post#92 » Sun May 17, 2020 4:45 pm

sogeou wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 4:30 pm
mubbl wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 11:57 am
Spoiler:
sogeou wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:15 pm

Get em is double the damage of CS from the WL. Maybe that move should be nerfed or tactic removed.
First thank you, but which pic is which class? I guess the one with 82% crit is wl, cause you said get them double the dmg.
Another point is, wl is going for pounce+FO+aa+lion aa+Brutal pounce (all go of on pounce impact, maybe a bit earlier) into pack assault into CS all while kd. Tbh dont know if lion do aas or just use his skills, which should be a stacking armor debuff, not sure again.
Also remebr in this sh (should) have 1h, wl 2h.
As far as i know sh dont have a armor debuff in meele and the range one i not as potant in value.
SH is the one with more crit as it can easily get way more crit than the WL. I am not going to tell people how to be OP with the mSH, but you can get up to 70% with the mSH.

To your next point mSH can preload burst just as much, if not more than the WL because they can stack AOE in there as well. Plus their KD is something they can use without a pet, plus a disarm for extra damage burst.

Git'em damage does about 4000-5000 damage, while the WL is lucky to get 2000- 2500 damage out of CS as it was nerfed by a large % in last Fall.

Furthermore you talk about auto attacks, SH and WL are doing the same, if a WL is spec'ed for AA haste they are doing less pet damage, while mSH can attack more often. The end result is the same 4000-5000 damage over the same time period.

Next topic, armor debuff. Warlord set has an 800 armor debuff which always procs and SH don't really need it to kill most targets as they have 600 weapon skill easy.

TLDR people never want to understand or listen to real data, they just want to cry why they died. Most people run around with 6000-7000 HP and no stats to stay alive, No points invested in chance to be crit or use pots to stay alive. It is much easier to cry about nerfing something instead of fixing your bad playing style.
Didn't take the rest serious after your claim about SH easily getting %70 crit chance. 4500-5000 git em dmg also sound like delusional. I guess that's your sense of real data.
Come On
Newgit
Knowthyself

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#93 » Sun May 17, 2020 5:05 pm

Spoiler:
Nice thread you got here, be a shame if something happened to it.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Asherdoom

Post#94 » Sun May 17, 2020 5:11 pm

god i love this topic already XD

sogeou

Post#95 » Sun May 17, 2020 6:16 pm

Knowthyself wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 4:45 pm
mubbl wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 11:57 am
Spoiler:
First thank you, but which pic is which class? I guess the one with 82% crit is wl, cause you said get them double the dmg.
Another point is, wl is going for pounce+FO+aa+lion aa+Brutal pounce (all go of on pounce impact, maybe a bit earlier) into pack assault into CS all while kd. Tbh dont know if lion do aas or just use his skills, which should be a stacking armor debuff, not sure again.
Also remebr in this sh (should) have 1h, wl 2h.
As far as i know sh dont have a armor debuff in meele and the range one i not as potant in value.
SH is the one with more crit as it can easily get way more crit than the WL. I am not going to tell people how to be OP with the mSH, but you can get up to 70% with the mSH.

To your next point mSH can preload burst just as much, if not more than the WL because they can stack AOE in there as well. Plus their KD is something they can use without a pet, plus a disarm for extra damage burst.

Git'em damage does about 4000-5000 damage, while the WL is lucky to get 2000- 2500 damage out of CS as it was nerfed by a large % in last Fall.

Furthermore you talk about auto attacks, SH and WL are doing the same, if a WL is spec'ed for AA haste they are doing less pet damage, while mSH can attack more often. The end result is the same 4000-5000 damage over the same time period.

Next topic, armor debuff. Warlord set has an 800 armor debuff which always procs and SH don't really need it to kill most targets as they have 600 weapon skill easy.

TLDR people never want to understand or listen to real data, they just want to cry why they died. Most people run around with 6000-7000 HP and no stats to stay alive, No points invested in chance to be crit or use pots to stay alive. It is much easier to cry about nerfing something instead of fixing your bad playing style.
Didn't take the rest serious after your claim about SH easily getting %70 crit chance. 4500-5000 git em dmg also sound like delusional. I guess that's your sense of real data.
So are not only are you bad, you can't read. I posted SS of my DPS testing hold 85% crit while doing over 35+ moves. Where the WL can only get 25+ ish crit during the same time stamp.

I am not going to tell you how I can make things work and what gear to use.

Here is Gitem damage with only 210 bonus damage. SH can easily get up to 280. Gitem unmitigated can hit 1500 per attack easy and with the right setup higher.

sogeou

Post#96 » Sun May 17, 2020 6:17 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 5:05 pm
Spoiler:
Nice thread you got here, be a shame if something happened to it.
Thank god War you don't listen to all these whines who can't put any logic with data to back up anything.

wildwindblows

Post#97 » Sun May 17, 2020 6:30 pm

sogeou wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 4:34 pm
wildwindblows wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:47 pm
Asherdoom wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:42 pm well the game is as it is now compleining with 20 pages on forum will be useless. If you believe WL overpowered play it or either do not play game at all. balance was never something Age of reckoning was famous about just enjoy the game as it is.
Game is not fun when taking one shoot from wl. And brust with medium armor is not fair. Mara burst ability is guillotine and it hits 600 crit.
You sir are full of lies and don't even know it. First, mSH has more armor and more defensive stats and AOE than a WL while having almost the same burst. Also, add in the fact most order classes are light armor classes which can die in 3 - 4 seconds.

So, by your statement you are onboard with mSH getting nerfed as well?

To the other non fact you pointed out Guillotine CAN and does hit for high numbers. I have been hit by 1800 crits on a medium armored target. Move is working fine.
No you don't.

Omegus

Post#98 » Sun May 17, 2020 6:41 pm

Knowthyself wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 3:38 pm
Omegus wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 3:30 pm
repel wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 3:00 pm any reasons why pets still have 125 speed instead 100? any devs can answer pls. WL pets with charge or tacitc have 175 speed instead of 150 (like it was on live) Even mounts speed is 160!!!
Because pets were utter trash without it and couldn't actually hit a moving target.
Lol then what about Horned Squig ? I guess it deserves a pet charge or speed ability in that case ?
If the melee squigs have issues staying on target while attacking then yes. I don't play enough MSH to know how well the melee pets perform.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Ads
Omegus

Post#99 » Sun May 17, 2020 6:49 pm

sogeou wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:15 pmImage

+50% exactly... are you comboing with the M3 from a Witch Elf?
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Knowthyself
Game Artist

Post#100 » Sun May 17, 2020 7:24 pm

sogeou wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 6:16 pm
Knowthyself wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 4:45 pm

So are not only are you bad, you can't read. I posted SS of my DPS testing hold 85% crit while doing over 35+ moves. Where the WL can only get 25+ ish crit during the same time stamp.

I am not going to tell you how I can make things work and what gear to use.

Here is Gitem damage with only 210 bonus damage. SH can easily get up to 280. Gitem unmitigated can hit 1500 per attack easy and with the right setup higher.
You can't tell me how you can do it because what you are trying to prove here does not really exist in reality. Putting here some photos with numbers doesn't really tell us how those numbers were generated in the first place. For instance in the ability dmg list you shared there are 6k auto attack dmg and clearly you can use 2-3 git ems in the time you reach 6k dmg with AA. Would you like to prove some real data? Please share a video or combat log... In addition, your "I don't want to show MSHs how to become OP" is just a pathetic excuse to legitimate your made up story. If there is a possibility of reaching to that crit amount and dmg numbers then report it in the first place to get it fixed because it is unfair and I would like to see it removed from the game as a devoted SH player myself.
Come On
Newgit
Knowthyself