Starx wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 4:28 am Id rather see other classes just buffed
It’s easier to nerf than buff.

It’s much easier to nerf one class than buff 23

Ads
Telen
Suspended

Re: WhiteLion Damage

Post#72 » Sun May 17, 2020 9:23 am

Problem with buffing is its a never ending cycle and you end up with classes that can do everything. Easier to just remove one thing from the best of its archetype and give it to the weakest. Small nerf to the best small buff to the worst until its equal. Problem is the over performing classes are the most popular, as you would expect, and nerfing them upsets the most people. Its something Mythic were also terrified of.

Starx

Post#73 » Sun May 17, 2020 9:48 am

mytreds wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 9:08 am
Starx wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 4:28 am Id rather see other classes just buffed
It’s easier to nerf than buff.

It’s much easier to nerf one class than buff 23
If you had to nerf every class to be on par with magus everyone would quit the game :pensive:

mubbl

Post#74 » Sun May 17, 2020 11:57 am

Spoiler:
sogeou wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 10:15 pm
mubbl wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:30 pm
sogeou wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:04 pm

I have DPS numbers. Do you have them? How about we both post them? Because I am using facts while you are using your mind.
Reliable facts? Woot, thats new!
May you show them? Cause now its 85% of nothing...

Get em is double the damage of CS from the WL. Maybe that move should be nerfed or tactic removed.
First thank you, but which pic is which class? I guess the one with 82% crit is wl, cause you said get them double the dmg.
Another point is, wl is going for pounce+FO+aa+lion aa+Brutal pounce (all go of on pounce impact, maybe a bit earlier) into pack assault into CS all while kd. Tbh dont know if lion do aas or just use his skills, which should be a stacking armor debuff, not sure again.
Also remebr in this sh (should) have 1h, wl 2h.
As far as i know sh dont have a armor debuff in meele and the range one i not as potant in value.

Grock

Post#75 » Sun May 17, 2020 12:19 pm

They don't have melee armor debuff, but they have 120 WS tactic and 120 WS from Squig Armor IIRC, plus some of their sets have WS bonuses so technically they should be able to stack more WS than average choppa/slayer (though i imagine they'd be at considerably lower strength then)

They also have a tactic for +15% parry and a dualwield-equivalent 10% from Squig Armor, which allows them to get more parry than most othe dps, even without gear investment lol

I wanna see detailed breakdown of Git 'em damage, how much it scales with mastery, stats, and same for the tactic that improves the pet's first hit...
From some movies that **** legitimately takes 50% of people's health away in one button press. Pretty much like pre-nerf Coordinated Strike crit.
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

mubbl

Post#76 » Sun May 17, 2020 12:35 pm

Can be, was never interisted in sh, cant say much. But looking for procentual dmg is depending on targets hp, which can varry alot...in my op pure dmg is easyier to compare and then you gotta do the mitigation math.
Guess you have to get your old squigy out of the garage, orkni :D
As you already mentioned, and i think the same, its more the combination out of preque skills, mobility, 2h weapon and pet. I didnt played wl for long time and dont know whats average stuff there.
On the other hand there are other classes that work simular, like magus/ engi, sorc/bw. Where you abuse the projectil speed to "que up" your burst.

Asherdoom

Post#77 » Sun May 17, 2020 12:42 pm

well the game is as it is now compleining with 20 pages on forum will be useless. If you believe WL overpowered play it or either do not play game at all. balance was never something Age of reckoning was famous about just enjoy the game as it is.

wildwindblows

Post#78 » Sun May 17, 2020 12:47 pm

Asherdoom wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:42 pm well the game is as it is now compleining with 20 pages on forum will be useless. If you believe WL overpowered play it or either do not play game at all. balance was never something Age of reckoning was famous about just enjoy the game as it is.
Game is not fun when taking one shoot from wl. And brust with medium armor is not fair. Mara burst ability is guillotine and it hits 600 crit.

Ads
Knowthyself
Game Artist

Post#79 » Sun May 17, 2020 12:47 pm

Grock wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:19 pm They don't have melee armor debuff, but they have 120 WS tactic and 120 WS from Squig Armor IIRC, plus some of their sets have WS bonuses so technically they should be able to stack more WS than average choppa/slayer (though i imagine they'd be at considerably lower strength then)

They also have a tactic for +15% parry and a dualwield-equivalent 10% from Squig Armor, which allows them to get more parry than most othe dps, even without gear investment lol

I wanna see detailed breakdown of Git 'em damage, how much it scales with mastery, stats, and same for the tactic that improves the pet's first hit...
From some movies that **** legitimately takes 50% of people's health away in one button press. Pretty much like pre-nerf Coordinated Strike crit.
Lol so you think Squig Armor gives 120 WS as it does on SW assault ? Please if you don't know what are you talking about just keep quiet to not put yourself into position of a fool.
Come On
Newgit
Knowthyself

Asherdoom

Post#80 » Sun May 17, 2020 12:48 pm

wildwindblows wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:47 pm
Asherdoom wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:42 pm well the game is as it is now compleining with 20 pages on forum will be useless. If you believe WL overpowered play it or either do not play game at all. balance was never something Age of reckoning was famous about just enjoy the game as it is.
Game is not fun when taking one shoot from wl. And brust with medium armor is not fair. Mara burst ability is guillotine and it hits 600 crit.
i understand your point but nothing will change (i play sorc so you can see howi feel about WL pulling me from 80 feet and oneshotting me even in full vanq) but i repeat the game is like this wether ppl make 40 pages of whine or not. complain wont solve matters.