Recent Topics

Ads

SoloQ / Casual play

Let's talk about... everything else
growill

SoloQ / Casual play

Post#1 » Fri May 15, 2020 5:14 pm

I've had a blast playing this game while in quarantine
Now I'm back to work so I can only play EU prima time and/or for a little time a session
Got full vanq, genesis, rr45 sc weapon
Fine enough

but
- I can't play forts or city because I have seen maybe a couple in the last whole month (16/04 to 15/05)
- I can't soloQ scenario because you CANNOT win one. Seriously I think I had a loss-streak of 15 or so now. Either no healers or playing vs premade or with people that afk after losing a single fight. I can't join a premade because it takes hours to make one. I can even be fine with losing as you now get 1 or 2 emblems on loss (350+ to go) and it's simply not fun
- I hate PVE. Pls don't tell me go do PVE in a game which motto was "play and level the way you like"

So here was the rant.

Oh btw don't tell me to just queue pug. It's been on queue for the last 15mins with no luck.

I know this sounds sounds like a rant but it really is. I've been loving this game and in the last weeks there's simply nothing I can do to progress and it's really frustrating.
Also by reading the chat seems like many feel this way

So please:
can we find a way to have forts/city on prime time too?
can we fix scenarios maybe increasing rewards for losses so it feels a LITTLE less of a waste of time?
Thunder Valley was awesome why was it changed? Do we really need to see people struggle so much leveling/gathering emblems? Why? I don't understand.

Ads
Gratka

Re: SoloQ / Casual play

Post#2 » Fri May 15, 2020 5:19 pm

Finding premade is not taking hours. Most of people playing during EU primetime. If many feels that way form something with them, find a guild or group of people and play together. Trust me, this is FUN

M0rw47h

Post#3 » Fri May 15, 2020 5:20 pm

It's not kind of game you should play solo.

growill

Post#4 » Fri May 15, 2020 5:42 pm

I do have a marvelous guild with which I have tons of fun though I mean don't get me wrong I have an rr67 mdps it's just I have no reason of playing him except on guild rvr nights

jokerspsycho

Post#5 » Fri May 15, 2020 6:58 pm

growill wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:42 pm I do have a marvelous guild with which I have tons of fun though I mean don't get me wrong I have an rr67 mdps it's just I have no reason of playing him except on guild rvr nights
Why not play with your guild on your alt? Also rip I'm still not full vanq at rr62 haha.

For solo play just roam in RvR :D

Aside from roaming or soloQ there isnt much solo play in the game tbh. For SCs, yeah it feels bad to get stomped but it's the way of life when u soloQ, sometimes its pugs vs pugs sometimes u have a premade and so do they, sometimes u get stomped.

To the point of TV, it's mostly the same, I did a few hours on Tuesday when it was up for whatever reason and got 211 oppressor emblems in 2-3h. I personally like TV because most people are looking to cap flags so it gives me 1v1 and 1v2 practice lol

Almost any (maybe all) class can roam, I've seen chosen who just run around and look for picks, dps spec'd healers, mdps, and rdps, just have to adjust your build.

orillah
Suspended

Post#6 » Fri May 15, 2020 6:59 pm

Its exactly as you described it, majority just run in a zerg and have fun. If current experience isnt fun for you i strongly reccomend go easy on game or find another one to play.

P.S. Weekly warfronts are horrible experience for pug people, just avoid them.

Sulorie

Post#7 » Fri May 15, 2020 8:23 pm

When you are in a guild, why don't you play sc with guild group?
Dying is no option.

growill

Post#8 » Sat May 16, 2020 7:12 am

because sometimes they're doing something else. Most times I have only an hour so I think of queuing a few sc to get closer to that 1200 oppressors weapon but oh boy is that a waste of time

Ads