Ads

Duel event

Let's talk about... everything else
SuperStar

Duel event

Post#1 » Wed May 13, 2020 4:10 pm

Can we make duel event?
Maybe without take rr?

Every Friday? At cw like da old days? Or eatiene?
If it's not against da rules I am glad to mage it.

I pay 200 for the winner of we have atleast 30 participants.

other offers welcomed to the winners
It would be nice if somebody can record it.
I wanna do it like dragon ball tournament.
What do you think.
If it not against the rules to sign up with me

Ads
boomcat
Suspended

Re: Duel event

Post#2 » Wed May 13, 2020 4:11 pm

i dont have any good dueling classes but would gladly support this with gold to the pricepool.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

jtj5002

Post#3 » Wed May 13, 2020 4:45 pm

No one will be able to kill healers 1v1 so that kinda make it pointless.
Dok Mileycyruuus
BG Mileycyruus
Chosen Mileycyrusdad

SuperStar

Post#4 » Wed May 13, 2020 4:49 pm

Of course you can a kill healer. Btw we can make rules.
If enough play want to join
We can make a duel event for rdps
And another for mdps

I have a lot of idea and plan for this event but I need min 30 playa

Melkoroth

Post#5 » Wed May 13, 2020 5:18 pm

I like the idea.
Ettenhard Abarca - Witch Hunter

jokerspsycho

Post#6 » Wed May 13, 2020 5:38 pm

SuperStar wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:49 pm Of course you can a kill healer.
I hope you meant to say "can't" because if a healer dies 1v1 they are likely spec'd/built poorly. Propped spec and build, they don't lose. Bc the only way you kill a healer with a perma 50% damage reduction is burst in the opener and if both classes are equally geared that likely won't happen.

SuperStar

Post#7 » Wed May 13, 2020 5:47 pm

Idk based on my limited experience I see you have a wh . you have outgoing and incoming healdebuff
So yeah a good healer detaunt you ok but they cannot touch you if they detaunt so they cannot kill you. Another thing you have healdebuff they have detaunt so imo it's fair and killable everyhelaer coz the autoattack is works for you no need ap to do it and sooner or later the healer have AP problem( samegear same skill of course .)

jtj5002

Post#8 » Wed May 13, 2020 5:57 pm

SuperStar wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:47 pm Idk based on my limited experience I see you have a wh . you have outgoing and incoming healdebuff
So yeah a good healer detaunt you ok but they cannot touch you if they detaunt so they cannot kill you. Another thing you have healdebuff they have detaunt so imo it's fair and killable everyhelaer coz the autoattack is works for you no need ap to do it and sooner or later the healer have AP problem( samegear same skill of course .)
I'm not sure if that was fully English but WP/DoKs don't even use AP. It is hilariously easy to heal through a single dps even if they got heal debuffs up.

And the healers don't need to kill you. Never ending duels would kinda destroy the event.
Dok Mileycyruuus
BG Mileycyruus
Chosen Mileycyrusdad

Ads
SuperStar

Post#9 » Wed May 13, 2020 6:12 pm

I nevah saw a healer in duel event btw. Yeah I should write resources but I didn't remember this word. I reserve my imo with heal debuff kill a healer for a true dps same gear same skill shouldnot be a a problem. It is ok if you have a different opinion. And again this is a duel event you don't have to worry about healers I nevah saw pure healer wanna join. And another thing you should be worry about healers we can make rules for example time limit. So if it was your only problem it was solved and I wait for your sing up with love.
I have a Choppa we can try it btw healer aganist Choppa IAM not a skilled playa I saw you have a dok so IAM free now.

And yes my English is low level forgive me guyz

jtj5002

Post#10 » Wed May 13, 2020 6:17 pm

SuperStar wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 6:12 pm I nevah saw a healer in duel event btw. Yeah I should write resources but I didn't remember this word. I reserve my imo with heal debuff kill a healer for a true dps same gear same skill shouldnot be a a problem. It is ok if you have a different opinion. And again this is a duel event you don't have to worry about healers I nevah saw pure healer wanna join. And another thing you should be worry about healers we can make rules for example time limit. So if it was your only problem it was solved and I wait for your sing up with love.
I have a Choppa we can try it btw healer aganist Choppa IAM not a skilled playa I saw you have a dok so IAM free now.

And yes my English is low level forgive me guyz
Lets go, whats in game name
Dok Mileycyruuus
BG Mileycyruus
Chosen Mileycyrusdad