Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Ads
boomcat
Suspended

Re: 2H WP vs 2H BO

Post#12 » Wed May 13, 2020 3:53 pm

Ugle wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:50 pm Enough raw dmg to kill through weak castable self heal. Properly applied CC will win the fight, interrupting lifetap (that will be weak due to tank armor/defences)
makes sense... Thanks alot for great insight
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

boomcat
Suspended

Post#13 » Wed May 13, 2020 3:55 pm

Panodil wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:51 pm Not even close, BO should take easy win
i can see you have a WP so you would proberly know ? thought it would be more close :/ sad... WPs being so fantasy heavy as 2h dmg dealer.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Bram

Post#14 » Wed May 13, 2020 3:56 pm

I can duel you if you want. On paper any BO can look invincible. The meat of the story is - BO has an absorb on 5s CD, ap drain on 10s cd and with you wot has capped resists. Oh and i got mine to 140 parry. Paper is for nerds tho ... where do you want to meet lol

SuperStar

Post#15 » Wed May 13, 2020 4:03 pm

I did many solo on live and participate duel event. The dps dok wp not good. If their enemy know their machanic and interrupt their self heal they die, they was not completely bad with landofthedead talismans.
I also saw a dps am can win almost every 1v1. Only specific build can kill her (same skill same gear), also saw bg can kill anyone except a very good dps am or a 2handed slaya.

boomcat
Suspended

Post#16 » Wed May 13, 2020 4:07 pm

Bram wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 3:56 pm I can duel you if you want. On paper any BO can look invincible. The meat of the story is - BO has an absorb on 5s CD, ap drain on 10s cd and with you wot has capped resists. Oh and i got mine to 140 parry. Paper is for nerds tho ... where do you want to meet lol
i dont have any WP :P im just seeking knowledge :P because i like both classes :)
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

boomcat
Suspended

Post#17 » Wed May 13, 2020 4:08 pm

SuperStar wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:03 pm I did many solo on live and participate duel event. The dps dok wp not good. If their enemy know their machanic and interrupt their self heal they die, they was not completely bad with landofthedead talismans.
I also saw a dps am can win almost every 1v1. Only specific build can kill her (same skill same gear), also saw bg can kill anyone except a very good dps am or a 2handed slaya.
arh i see :/ well at least they look great in warlord :D
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

SuperStar

Post#18 » Wed May 13, 2020 4:17 pm

The shielded wp dok I think could be better at duel than a pure dps.

Ads
doky

Post#19 » Wed May 13, 2020 4:34 pm

SuperStar wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:03 pm I did many solo on live and participate duel event. The dps dok wp not good. If their enemy know their machanic and interrupt their self heal they die, they was not completely bad with landofthedead talismans.
On live EU servers no BO could beat WP Zergeled in a duel. but thats past...
on RoR server BO will win against WP

SuperStar

Post#20 » Wed May 13, 2020 4:37 pm

If I remember good there was an undefendable talisman btw the dps dok was better than dps wp coz +10parry