Recent Topics

Ads

Delay Cities To Peak Hours

Let's talk about... everything else
growill

Re: Delay Cities To Peak Hours

Post#31 » Wed May 13, 2020 12:52 pm

Vayra wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:04 am There hasn't been a city between 18:00-00:00 EU time for weeks if not a full month or more. Only times I've seen a city in the past month is when I either stayed up until like 4 AM or hit a lucky morning city during a work meeting I didn't have to pay much attention to. Yesterday was the first time I even saw a fort in that time slot for 2 weeks or so. It doesn't even out if you're in EU because it's not possible to properly push a city while 2000 players are online.
Yeah people can say what they want but the truth is that EU people that work daytime has no way whatsoever to play cities.
I'm fine with it I don't care that much I'm a casual but please let's cut out the bullshit and lets just all agree noone cares that EU daytime workers can't play endgame content. Game design? Devs' will? I don't know and I don't care but it's a fact

Ads
growill

Post#32 » Wed May 13, 2020 12:54 pm

TreefAM wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:46 am Honestly the biggest problem we have with it taking so long is that people keep zerging single zones. When we have all three pairings open, you often see like 400vs300 in one zone and the rest are like 2-3 people afking in front of the wc or doing supp runs.
Kinda kills the small scale rvr since outside of running over solo players/3mans the only thing you find is a blob of 50+ reds
This is absolutely not true both factions try to double push all the times thing is the other faction will just compensate the numbers

TreefAM

Post#33 » Wed May 13, 2020 12:56 pm

Oh please, you zerglings jump to a siege zone the moment you see the door taking more than 1% dmg. You can't even split push without everyone leaving the previous zergland zone to leech of the keep.

randomeclipse

Post#34 » Wed May 13, 2020 1:26 pm

I don't know what the fix is, but it's pretty much impossible for a casual EU player to get into Sov - at least before 2023 :D

Telen
Suspended

Post#35 » Wed May 13, 2020 1:29 pm

doxifera

Post#36 » Wed May 13, 2020 1:44 pm

Yes, this is end game content, if you take other MMOs and their end game content, then rating arenas happen when you want, raids in dungeons happen when you want, and only we have end game content happens when you are at work, or sleep at night ...

doxifera

Post#37 » Wed May 13, 2020 2:03 pm

After all, this is realm against realm and the merit of victory in the campaign it for all realm — for those who pushed zones from t2 to t4, for those who died on the def, who wore supplies, who ranked the keep, who stood to the last. And all these people, with all their efforts, have nothing to gain from victory in this campaign. Those who besiege or defend the capitals receive their awards, and the rest can also be sent some mail for their contribution so that this siege or defense happens.
After all, we have the status of winning or losing.

Morzul

Post#38 » Wed May 13, 2020 2:19 pm

Just a thought, considering the number of players now, the solution would be to decouple T2/T3 from the T4 campaign, have its own cycle (timerbased zone unlocks) and have T4 for 38+ players, no bolster, as were on live if i remember correctly.
I have a feeling that still would be enough players for the T4 campaign and it maybe more dynamic, shorter cycles. Also it would decrease the impact of xrealming, excluding those who relogging to <38 chars on the opposite side.
Having 400+ vs 400+ players squized into one zone is not fun anymore and results loooong stalemates (the defense advantage is already mentioned in several post before), decided when the pop goes down (EU nighttime, very early morning), so naturally, NA players have easier way to finish it off and having a city during EU morning time, early afternoon.

Ads
doxifera

Post#39 » Wed May 13, 2020 2:50 pm

The city is not a separate content, it is the final stage of the campaign, the campaign in which most people participate and the rewards for winning this campaign are received only by the lucky ones who got into the scenario. Everyone who participated in the campaign deserve a reward, of course, except for those who only go to the capital and the rest of the time they’re offline or do pve, they’re sitting on a twinkle in t1. Send mail to all who participating in the campaign (in this round) who didn’t get to the capital, part of the award (depending on their renown Royal's, Invader's, Vanquisher's, Conqueror's, Officers, Soldiers etc.), the status of Victory or Lose and their contribution in in this round of the campaign.

doxifera

Post#40 » Wed May 13, 2020 2:55 pm

This is already happening after the zone lock. you get a reward for participating even if you are offline, so why doesn’t this happen for a campaign lock.