Recent Topics

Ads

Class for Ranked SC

Let's talk about... everything else
thulz

Class for Ranked SC

Post#1 » Sun May 10, 2020 4:49 am

Oh hello there, nice to meet you guys, i am a old WAR player coming back to the game, i used to play alot as tank SM/BG and Magus.

I think i will be going for a Magus but i dont have much of a preference on classes (other than not liking playing as healer/WE/WH)
But one thing i have in mind is that i want to be competitive on SCs,

So which class you guys think is on high demand and which feel stronger now for Ranked SCs?

Ads
Ruscour

Re: Class for Ranked SC

Post#2 » Sun May 10, 2020 6:05 am

Welcome back, there's a lot of great discussion on the topic here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=34830

All ranged kind of suck in 6v6 but the matchmaker will always match ranged DPS vs ranged DPS, so you'll do fine as Magus there. Would probably get reasonably fast queues too, with the overload of BW/Engis on Order.
ruscur - RR6x Shaman <Art of Execution>
From Australia or nearby countries less cool? Join our Asia Pacific discord community!

thulz

Re: Class for Ranked SC

Post#3 » Sun May 10, 2020 6:33 am

Ruscour wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 6:05 am Welcome back, there's a lot of great discussion on the topic here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=34830

All ranged kind of suck in 6v6 but the matchmaker will always match ranged DPS vs ranged DPS, so you'll do fine as Magus there. Would probably get reasonably fast queues too, with the overload of BW/Engis on Order.
Thank you very much,

It is interesting to see that 2h BG is Toptier for pretty much everybody and that Mara is getting some love over choppa
On the order side looks like WL is really strong, i am going to look for more info on aSW aswell (not really familiar with SW)