Recent Topics

Ads

The Great Healer Debate - Armor vs. Wounds

Let's talk about... everything else
Nikkuz

Re: The Great Healer Debate - Armor vs. Wounds

Post#71 » Thu May 14, 2020 11:02 am

One question
Stacking armor tali + pot 660 + armor buff & arm penetration reduction from zeal tact ( it doesnt add full effect couse pot i know) ON MATH could be a good choise or stll wounds >>>armor ?

Ads
Toggle

Post#72 » Thu May 14, 2020 8:39 pm

Nikkuz wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:02 am One question
Stacking armor tali + pot 660 + armor buff & arm penetration reduction from zeal tact ( it doesnt add full effect couse pot i know) ON MATH could be a good choise or stll wounds >>>armor ?
What healing tactic would you propose replacing with the arm penetration reduction?

This is what I'm running...

RoR.builders - Zealot

I can't think of single one of those tactics it would be worth losing. Then again, maybe I'm a terrible zealot.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Twyxx

Post#73 » Thu May 14, 2020 10:54 pm

Run the increased crit chance on flash heal tactic as an alternative to Tzeentch's Grip?

AxelF

Post#74 » Thu May 14, 2020 11:58 pm

Toggle wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:39 pm
What healing tactic would you propose replacing with the arm penetration reduction?

RoR.builders - Zealot

I can't think of single one of those tactics it would be worth losing. Then again, maybe I'm a terrible zealot.
Either I'm going mad or you've linked a build that includes the very tactic you can't think of a way of using...

Nikkuz

Post#75 » Fri May 15, 2020 5:06 am

No i dont want to change this tact with something else , its a BiS tact for small/max city fights. It has almost a 100% uptime if you refresh always hot.
Im just curius if adding this armor increase + - % arm penetration on all math made , CAN win the deabate in favor to armor tali.

Toggle

Post#76 » Fri May 15, 2020 11:04 am

AxelF wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:58 pm
Toggle wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:39 pm

RoR.builders - Zealot

Either I'm going mad or you've linked a build that includes the very tactic you can't think of a way of using...
Hence my qualifier above - maybe I'm a terrible zealot. Based on the wording of the post, I assumed there was a zealot tactic I wasn't familiar with. Didn't think that they were referring to Grip (has a chance to proc for armor buff). I wouldn't describe that as being an armor penetration reduction.
Last edited by Toggle on Fri May 15, 2020 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Toggle

Post#77 » Fri May 15, 2020 11:08 am

Twyxx wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:54 pm Run the increased crit chance on flash heal tactic as an alternative to Tzeentch's Grip?
I go back and forth with that one. I used to run it for the increased chance to proc resto burst, but since the changes to ritual of lunacy, I don't need it for that anymore. Having a flat increase on crit chance definitely seems solid, but I find myself using flash only in the "oh crap" moments of trying to keep someone alive and that's one tactic slot for just one skill. Would love to hear others' thoughts/opinions on the matter.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#78 » Fri May 15, 2020 11:30 am

Spoiler:
Toggle wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:08 am
Twyxx wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 10:54 pm Run the increased crit chance on flash heal tactic as an alternative to Tzeentch's Grip?
I go back and forth with that one. I used to run it for the increased chance to proc resto burst, but since the changes to ritual of lunacy, I don't need it for that anymore. Having a flat increase on crit chance definitely seems solid, but I find myself using flash only in the "oh crap" moments of trying to keep someone alive and that's one tactic slot for just one skill. Would love to hear others' thoughts/opinions on the matter.
Tzeentch's Grip is too good to lose it. Maybe if you run in small scale could worth change for chaotic force....

Ads
Omegus

Post#79 » Fri May 15, 2020 12:40 pm

Tzeentch's grip is amazing; it just looks **** on scoreboards.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Toggle

Post#80 » Fri May 15, 2020 12:49 pm

Omegus wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:40 pm Tzeentch's grip is amazing; it just looks **** on scoreboards.
It's annoying, but true. So many people put so much stock in the numbers on the scoreboards because they don't understand how other classes work. Of course the DoK did more healing than me, but was he constantly proccing armor buffs and obsorb shields on everyone in his party? None of that shows up on the scoreboard, and over time, you're talking a ton of damage mitigation.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]