Recent Topics

Ads

Ranked. how it is popular?

Let's talk about... everything else

Poll: So actually the question is do you play ranked and how often?

1. I play only ranked
7%
2. I often play
15%
3. I play several times a day
11%
4. I play several times a week
13%
5. I rarely play
17%
6. i never play
32%
7. what is it?
4%
Total votes: 99

Alfa1986

Ranked. how it is popular?

Post#1 » Wed May 06, 2020 7:46 am

Hello everyone! :D

I just would like to conduct a poll of how many people in percentage terms play in the ranked scenario. at all, who is playing in ranked ... yep, I get the feeling that no one is playing them. )) I personally usually immediately when I queue leave all those scenes in which I do not want to participate, and the ranked in this list is always in the first place)). but even when I suddenly want to participate in ranked , I have to wait half an hour and an hour.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Ads
Sulorie

Re: Ranked. how it is popular?

Post#2 » Wed May 06, 2020 8:10 am

I miss the option, "I try to play ranked but getno pop".
Dying is no option.

Nefarian78

Post#3 » Wed May 06, 2020 8:17 am

I'd play ranked, if i could. Wanted to be the first to get to 2k but then the system decided i was not going to be the one.
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

Telen
Suspended

Post#4 » Wed May 06, 2020 10:12 am

Only a small section of players use the forums and even smaller play ranked. A poll here isnt going to tell you much about the overall comunity.

Thunderbragi

Post#5 » Wed May 06, 2020 11:29 am

I play often, i think thats a cool sc version, and its realy quick done. But the pop is realy long

jbrutal

Post#6 » Wed May 06, 2020 11:57 am

played 4 times

first game was against sov team second game dps d/c third game dps d/c fourth game i d/c

Asherdoom

Post#7 » Wed May 06, 2020 12:12 pm

Sulorie wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 8:10 am I miss the option, "I try to play ranked but getno pop".
well ofc for join ranked you need full endgame set to join and not all server is dressed like that plus many are casuals players and the rest do not care at all
on top of that you get nothing from ranked scenarios that you can get without doin them so basically they created a totally useless feature and the proof is the endless queue during offpeaak times :/
at least give some gear obtainable only via ranked so ppl feel motivated to join pretty much like wow arena where you need arena currency and mmr to buy a piece

lurrajo

Post#8 » Wed May 06, 2020 12:14 pm

I feel it needs better rewards. Not better in the sense of stats but something really desirable like a cool weapon skin or something new to get people to que.

Ads
Vayra

Post#9 » Wed May 06, 2020 12:16 pm

Asherdoom wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:12 pm
Sulorie wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 8:10 am I miss the option, "I try to play ranked but getno pop".
well ofc for join ranked you need full endgame set to join and not all server is dressed like that plus many are casuals players and the rest do not care at all
on top of that you get nothing from ranked scenarios that you can get without doin them so basically they created a totally useless feature and the proof is the endless queue during offpeaak times :/
at least give some gear obtainable only via ranked so ppl feel motivated to join pretty much like wow arena where you need arena currency and mmr to buy a piece
Didn't they literally just add armor sets that are only available via ranked?
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#10 » Wed May 06, 2020 12:20 pm

lurrajo wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:14 pm I feel it needs better rewards. Not better in the sense of stats but something really desirable like a cool weapon skin or something new to get people to que.
For sure the solution to ppl dont want to play ranked is bring rewards...you will get more ppl queued that really dont want to play ranked but want the reward (another grind)...for sure that is what the "competitive community" needs.