Recent Topics

Ads

Debate about why Order is how it is.

Let's talk about... everything else
Omegus

Re: Debate about why Order is how it is.

Post#601 » Thu May 28, 2020 7:49 pm

For those wondering about the LFG spam, this was LFG on destro between the lord dying and the queues opening. /5 is still going strong but I'm not going to copy and paste another 30 minutes of it.

https://pastebin.com/BaPvM5nS
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Ads
Mordd

Post#602 » Thu May 28, 2020 8:26 pm

Omegus wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:49 pm For those wondering about the LFG spam, this was LFG on destro between the lord dying and the queues opening. /5 is still going strong but I'm not going to copy and paste another 30 minutes of it.

Not sure what point you are trying to make here? it looks the same on order, its jsut on order you can at least always get pug city if nothing else, even down to the last minute.

Omegus

Post#603 » Thu May 28, 2020 8:45 pm

Mordd wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:26 pm
Omegus wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:49 pm For those wondering about the LFG spam, this was LFG on destro between the lord dying and the queues opening. /5 is still going strong but I'm not going to copy and paste another 30 minutes of it.

Not sure what point you are trying to make here? it looks the same on order, its jsut on order you can at least always get pug city if nothing else, even down to the last minute.
People were mentioning order's /LFG isn't very active. Destro's one had 500 lines in 12 minutes, and that's not counting all the ones that happened after the queues opened.

CountTalabecland

Post#604 » Thu May 28, 2020 8:49 pm

Main problem I've had with /5 spammers is that they go afk or for some reason or another dont make it into the scen and then we play down a man or two. So far ppl that I actually know from guild/alliance/ old players dont seem to do this.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Bosli

Post#605 » Thu May 28, 2020 8:52 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:49 pm Main problem I've had with /5 spammers is that they go afk or for some reason or another dont make it into the scen and then we play down a man or two. So far ppl that I actually know from guild/alliance/ old players dont seem to do this.
That happened to us in the early few weeks too, barely anymore now though. The few times in the last month people missed their pop was mostly because of bugs, like respeccing when popup.

Omegus

Post#606 » Thu May 28, 2020 9:31 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:49 pm Main problem I've had with /5 spammers is that they go afk or for some reason or another dont make it into the scen and then we play down a man or two. So far ppl that I actually know from guild/alliance/ old players dont seem to do this.
The sad truth is that a lot of destro guilds/alliances (same might apply on order too) maintain blacklists of PUGs who go AFK or sabotage the instance in another way to ensure they never get invited back in again by accident :(

Panodil

Post#607 » Thu May 28, 2020 9:35 pm

Omegus wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:31 pm
The sad truth is that a lot of destro guilds/alliances (same might apply on order too) maintain blacklists of PUGs who go AFK or sabotage the instance in another way to ensure they never get invited back in again by accident :(
Yeah, 75% of all pugs invited to wb feels like they are there to sabotage.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Omegus

Post#608 » Thu May 28, 2020 9:40 pm

Panodil wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:35 pm
Omegus wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:31 pm
Yeah, 75% of all pugs invited to wb feels like they are there to sabotage.
True story: we had a PUG tell us he had to take his daughter to the cinema at the start of stage 2. He went AFK, remained in instance with auto-run on into the barrier. Thanks to a high roll he also managed to win a bag.

Ads
MMXX43

Post#609 » Thu May 28, 2020 10:43 pm

You wont see something like this tho : "[5: LFG][Thereporter]: Fury of da green 79 shaman lf city" , git knows what to abuse.

Mordd

Post#610 » Fri May 29, 2020 1:51 am

MMXX43 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:43 pm

You wont see something like this tho : "[5: LFG][Thereporter]: Fury of da green 79 shaman lf city" , git knows what to abuse.
You never know what kind of kinks are out there. lmao