Recent Topics

Ads

Debate about why Order is how it is.

Let's talk about... everything else
Detangler

Re: Debate about why Order is how it is.

Post#651 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:16 am

Bloodlet wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:47 am
TreefAM wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:37 am What do you mean "improbable" people run premades all the times, I don't even do scs without a group of guildies since it's boring doing it when everyone runs around headless.
I am guessing English isn't your first language because you are missing the point of what I said.
Dude typed pretty good for English "not being his first language." I've for sure gone on runs of 20+ losses playing as destro. **** happens. Its not a balance issue, its coordination and the roll of players you get. Either form a premade or accept that some days you're the bird, and some days you're the statue.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
Bloodlet

Post#652 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:28 pm

Detangler wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:16 am
TreefAM wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:37 am What do you mean "improbable" people run premades all the times, I don't even do scs without a group of guildies since it's boring doing it when everyone runs around headless.
I am guessing English isn't your first language because you are missing the point of what I said.
Dude typed pretty good for English "not being his first language." I've for sure gone on runs of 20+ losses playing as destro. **** happens. Its not a balance issue, its coordination and the roll of players you get. Either form a premade or accept that some days you're the bird, and some days you're the statue.
I never said it had to do with faction imbalance genius. He tried making that point, not me. He then went on to say it was due to premades which I said was improbable over that span of matches which also took place over the span of a few days.

courtsdad1

Post#653 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:35 pm

Bloodlet wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:38 am
M0rw47h wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:26 pm
Bloodlet wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:40 pm

*doubt*
Doubt as much as you want.
Thanks I will! While not impossible it is mathematically improbable that I run into premades 20+ times in a row. After your post I switched to a destro toon and won first try.
Well there you go. One time equals definitive proof.

courtsdad1

Post#654 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:37 pm

Exactly. It's amazing the number of people who don't understand that this is reality.

Bloodlet

Post#655 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:24 pm

courtsdad1 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:35 pm
Bloodlet wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:38 am
M0rw47h wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:26 pm

Doubt as much as you want.
Thanks I will! While not impossible it is mathematically improbable that I run into premades 20+ times in a row. After your post I switched to a destro toon and won first try.
Well there you go. One time equals definitive proof.
It actually ended up being more than one time but go ahead and keep assuming you know what my gameplay experience is like.

Detangler

Post#656 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:02 pm

Bloodlet wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:28 pm

I never said it had to do with faction imbalance genius. He tried making that point, not me. He then went on to say it was due to premades which I said was improbable over that span of matches which also took place over the span of a few days.
Keep your sarcasm, it isn't wanted or needed here. Premades and a combination of bad rolls with crap players/matchmaker on your side will give you those long streaks of losses. happens to me all the time on destro side. happy now?
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

orillah
Suspended

Post#657 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:26 pm

Its really funny how most of the responses in this thread are destruction mains people...hmmm

Charon

Post#658 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:31 pm

orillah wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:26 pm Its really funny how most of the responses in this thread are destruction mains people...hmmm
soon all of us will have "mains" at destructon side .... current snowball will be hard to counter..... hmmmm where i left my blackguard in t1 :?:
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)

Ads
raistomen

Post#659 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:47 pm

orillah wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:26 pm Its really funny how most of the responses in this thread are destruction mains people...hmmm
because op brightwizards and WL have no reason to come to forums and QQ while sitting in 5 star altdorf

jvlosky

Post#660 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:35 pm

Because Destro are pro complainers. They complain all across the forums and discord better than anyone else. Yeah Order may complain in advice or /6 but they don't take the time to write complaining posts to mock this one after 1 week of Destro losing city.

Seriously if you take a gander at the forums the 'complaint' or 'this is an issue' topics they are usually Destro players complaining and vying for more buffs.

No coincidence that all the GMs and Devs minus Secrets plays Destro.