Recent Topics

Ads

Debate about why Order is how it is.

Let's talk about... everything else
Bloodlet

Re: Debate about why Order is how it is.

Post#641 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:53 pm

soulbog wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:08 am The order is not looking good at all. play like 7 sc yesterday won i believe only 1 so i just quit trying and focus just on pve.. the game becomes a chore not something fun... probably will join destro or look for something else because is rly not worth playing something that is not fun anymore
I've had a similar experience lately and have probably lost like 20+ in a row across 3 different classes of characters. If I play my tank suddenly half my team is tanks but maybe not enough healers so I switch to my healer, then suddenly half the team is heals and we have no tanks, in both cases we don't have a lot of DPS so sometimes I switch to DPS and then we are back to having no heals. It's maddening.

Meanwhile destro always seems to have a well balanced team.

p.s. And I know it's not me because I am usually near the top of the DPS or healing charts depending on the class. Harder to gauge tank performance obviously.

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#642 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:08 pm

If you soloQ, you lose because you soloQ vs premades, not because of faction imbalance.
I had evenings where I've played like 15-20 games and haven't lost a single match as Order as part of premade. It's all based on players you play with.

BeautfulToad

Post#643 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:19 pm

soulbog wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:08 am The order is not looking good at all. play like 7 sc yesterday won i believe only 1 so i just quit trying and focus just on pve.. the game becomes a chore not something fun... probably will join destro or look for something else because is rly not worth playing something that is not fun anymore
TBF, those SC events that reward premade spamming the hell out of SCs are never that great for casual players.

Bloodlet

Post#644 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:40 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:08 pm If you soloQ, you lose because you soloQ vs premades, not because of faction imbalance.
I had evenings where I've played like 15-20 games and haven't lost a single match as Order as part of premade. It's all based on players you play with.
*doubt*

soulbog

Post#645 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:07 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:08 pm If you soloQ, you lose because you soloQ vs premades, not because of faction imbalance.
that's not fair at all ,i join sc between quest , not wait in town 30 min just to find some pre-made , thats just make the point of sc useless. premade's should play only with premade's beacuse not all of us are hardcode player and play only with premades.. dont matter anymore almost evry lost on order somoane is moving to destro.
just finish a round of Tor Anroc whene they did not even try to atk just waited out (order side).. (state of the game)

M0rw47h

Post#646 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:26 pm

Bloodlet wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:40 pm
*doubt*
Doubt as much as you want. I do run guild premades on schelude every Friday, we usualy run 2-3 teams at same time usualy each 2/2/2.
While this week made me a sad panda as I generaly hate Tor Anroc and consider it the worst map in the game if you want play your regular "team" rather than "pack as many punts as possible", previous fridays were something like 16-3 etc for "party 1" and some runs were flawless.
soulbog wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:07 pm
that's not fair at all ,i join sc between quest , not wait in town 30 min just to find some pre-made , thats just make the point of sc useless. premade's should play only with premade's beacuse not all of us are hardcode player and play only with premades.. dont matter anymore almost evry lost on order somoane is moving to destro.
just finish a round of Tor Anroc whene they did not even try to atk just waited out (order side).. (state of the game)
Playing in premades has nothing with being hardcore or not, usualy it's just someone asking in /guild or /alliance if anyone wants to group up and then slowly building 2/2/2. Sometimes you do it on schelude, so you can build parties in advance just to make your life easier. You don't have to be tryhard.

Nosun

Post#647 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:06 am

My quick 2 cents is order has more ranged dps because they are orders stronger classes and destro has more tanks/melee because they are destros stronger classes. I guess part of it is maybe they look cooler too. Order wins in larger scale fights and destro wins in smaller scale fights for this reason just were you would expect them to.

Bloodlet

Post#648 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:38 am

M0rw47h wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:26 pm
Bloodlet wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:40 pm
*doubt*
Doubt as much as you want.
Thanks I will! While not impossible it is mathematically improbable that I run into premades 20+ times in a row. After your post I switched to a destro toon and won first try.

Ads
TreefAM

Post#649 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:37 am

What do you mean "improbable" people run premades all the times, I don't even do scs without a group of guildies since it's boring doing it when everyone runs around headless.

Bloodlet

Post#650 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:47 am

TreefAM wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:37 am What do you mean "improbable" people run premades all the times, I don't even do scs without a group of guildies since it's boring doing it when everyone runs around headless.
I am guessing English isn't your first language because you are missing the point of what I said.