Debate about why Order is how it is.

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

User avatar
M0rw47h
Posts: 431

Re: Debate about why Order is how it is.

Post#631 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:18 pm

Detangler wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:09 pm
I wonder how much more even the score would be in city sieges if more order players actually took the time to form balanced groups. Yesterday I was in Altdorf 1.... (ONE!) and order brought 12 dps, 7 healers, and 3 tanks. When that many players just immediate solo queue without even trying, of course the scores will be skewed in Destro's favor. Those players had plenty of time to try to get something put together, but chose to just not care and get steamrolled for 3 crests and a shot at bags.

Minus the warband viability discrepancy between Squig and SW, the sides are mostly even. Plenty of order players have shown it. Get good or get wrecked.
As guild-alliance WB we had issues with forming anything that would make sense. Got our last tank 3 minutes before end of signups. :cry:
Anathae [KotBS] / Anathea [WP] ( and couple others )
former Anathae [Zealot]

Ads
User avatar
StrongUn
Posts: 201

Re: Debate about why Order is how it is.

Post#632 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:27 pm

Destro is OP even in their appearances...

You cant be serious... :cry:
Image

courtsdad1
Posts: 118

Re: Debate about why Order is how it is.

Post#633 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:16 am

Hmmm awfully quiet the last few days. I wonder why.

User avatar
EsthelielSunfury
Posts: 106

Re: Debate about why Order is how it is.

Post#634 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:25 am

courtsdad1 wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:16 am
Hmmm awfully quiet the last few days. I wonder why.
I think most has been said. 64 pages...and I have no life for reading all.

Xarko
Posts: 34

Re: Debate about why Order is how it is.

Post#635 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:32 am

StrongUn wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:27 pm
Destro is OP even in their appearances...

You cant be serious... :cry:
It's easy being green! :mrgreen:

soulbog
Posts: 13

Re: Debate about why Order is how it is.

Post#636 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:08 am

The order is not looking good at all. play like 7 sc yesterday won i believe only 1 so i just quit trying and focus just on pve.. the game becomes a chore not something fun... probably will join destro or look for something else because is rly not worth playing something that is not fun anymore

User avatar
Vayra
Posts: 568

Re: Debate about why Order is how it is.

Post#637 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:40 pm

soulbog wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:08 am
The order is not looking good at all. play like 7 sc yesterday won i believe only 1 so i just quit trying and focus just on pve.. the game becomes a chore not something fun... probably will join destro or look for something else because is rly not worth playing something that is not fun anymore
Scenario performance goes in waves. Sometimes you get lucky with teammates and win every SC that day, sometimes you get unlucky and lose every SC, most days it's somewhere in between. It all depends on what you get on your team, and what the enemy team has.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

soulbog
Posts: 13

Re: Debate about why Order is how it is.

Post#638 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:55 pm

Vayra wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:40 pm
soulbog wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:08 am
The order is not looking good at all. play like 7 sc yesterday won i believe only 1 so i just quit trying and focus just on pve.. the game becomes a chore not something fun... probably will join destro or look for something else because is rly not worth playing something that is not fun anymore
Scenario performance goes in waves. Sometimes you get lucky with teammates and win every SC that day, sometimes you get unlucky and lose every SC, most days it's somewhere in between. It all depends on what you get on your team, and what the enemy team has.
the idea of your wave is 99% destro win, and that's not just not worth it

Ads
User avatar
Vayra
Posts: 568

Re: Debate about why Order is how it is.

Post#639 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:10 pm

soulbog wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:55 pm
Vayra wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:40 pm
soulbog wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:08 am
The order is not looking good at all. play like 7 sc yesterday won i believe only 1 so i just quit trying and focus just on pve.. the game becomes a chore not something fun... probably will join destro or look for something else because is rly not worth playing something that is not fun anymore
Scenario performance goes in waves. Sometimes you get lucky with teammates and win every SC that day, sometimes you get unlucky and lose every SC, most days it's somewhere in between. It all depends on what you get on your team, and what the enemy team has.
the idea of your wave is 99% destro win, and that's not just not worth it
That's one day, tomorrow it might be 99% order win. Both sides are complaining about the other side winning all the time in scenarios regularly.
Also if you don't want to lose as much, find some people to queue with. That is a massive boos in your chance of winning, and depending on which scenarios you queued for you might have been facing premade groups.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

soulbog
Posts: 13

Re: Debate about why Order is how it is.

Post#640 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:18 pm

Vayra wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:10 pm
soulbog wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:55 pm
Vayra wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:40 pm


Scenario performance goes in waves. Sometimes you get lucky with teammates and win every SC that day, sometimes you get unlucky and lose every SC, most days it's somewhere in between. It all depends on what you get on your team, and what the enemy team has.
the idea of your wave is 99% destro win, and that's not just not worth it
That's one day, tomorrow it might be 99% order win. Both sides are complaining about the other side winning all the time in scenarios regularly.
Also if you don't want to lose as much, find some people to queue with. That is a massive boos in your chance of winning, and depending on which scenarios you queued for you might have been facing premade groups.
i believe just 1 time order won in city from the time i join the server. and the factions don't complain the same, order complain they never win, destro complain it takes longer to join in sc, but never about win they are 2-1 at least in forts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 27 guests

cron