Recent Topics

Ads

Crossrealming for 4 invaders to the point of making the game unplayable

Let's talk about... everything else
jtj5002

Re: Crossrealming for 4 invaders to the point of making the game unplayable

Post#11 » Sat May 02, 2020 11:12 pm

Can GM can clarify that xrealming (or whatever you want to call it) for the SOLE purpose of throwing/fixing zones just to get invaders is intentional or a bannable offense like organizing throws in forts or ram trolling.
Dok Mileycyruuus
BG Mileycyruus
Chosen Mileycyrusdad

Ads
wimwim31

Post#12 » Sat May 02, 2020 11:57 pm

Just throwing an idea in here. Please don't shoot me.

How about when a player changes faction, you get a debuff for let's say 1h or 2h that prevents you from getting the 4 invaders from the end zone defence.

tookmypearl

Post#13 » Sat May 02, 2020 11:59 pm

wimwim31 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:57 pm Just throwing an idea in here. Please don't shoot me.

How about when a player changes faction, you get a debuff for let's say 1h or 2h that prevents you from getting the 4 invaders from the end zone defence.
I kind of love this, actually.

jokerspsycho

Post#14 » Sun May 03, 2020 12:11 am

tookmypearl wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:59 pm
wimwim31 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:57 pm Just throwing an idea in here. Please don't shoot me.

I think making the lockout refresh when you enter an oRvR area and increase it to 2h would do the trick.

Flipped mid zone? Gotta wait 90m to swap still.

Ruscour

Post#15 » Sun May 03, 2020 12:41 am

tookmypearl wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:59 pm

Doesn't work because multiple accounts.
ruscur - RR6x Shaman <Art of Execution>
From Australia or nearby countries less cool? Join our Asia Pacific discord community!

courtsdad1

Post#16 » Sun May 03, 2020 12:41 am

M0rw47h wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 10:58 pm
Glorian wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 10:11 pm

I am not sure how that is possible.
With the 90 minute lockout timer. How can Destro while tagged fro RvR log to Order, then do RvR and then log back?
There needs to be each time 90 Minutes between that.
Or am I on a wrong thinking here?
You're wrong. You can play your dwarf for 90 minutes (to push two middle zones), then log on your chaos dwarf (to push back) and after 90 you can play your dwarf again. You can repeat this process for whole day, if you have time for that. This is because timer is ticking since you log ON character. It's clearly too short and should be longer, 12 hours would be fine, so people would have to decide which side they aid in given day - and I'm saying this as person with RR80+ on both sides.
It would be fine for YOU but not for those that have friends on both sides and play both sides at different times of the day. People will abuse any system put in place. Things will level off as more people get Invader and want to push cities. This was done for a reason and I am sure it will change in time.

courtsdad1

Post#17 » Sun May 03, 2020 12:44 am

jtj5002 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:12 pm Can GM can clarify that xrealming (or whatever you want to call it) for the SOLE purpose of throwing/fixing zones just to get invaders is intentional or a bannable offense like organizing throws in forts or ram trolling.

Who exactly would do the reporting. Right now you've got more finger-pointing than you have in Washington and its filled with hysteria. You got people complaining about "xrealming" whether they win or lose and accusing people they don't even know. The staff is limited so how in the world would they ever be able to keep up with the Chicken Littles reporting people after every bad experience?

jtj5002

Post#18 » Sun May 03, 2020 12:55 am

courtsdad1 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 12:44 am
jtj5002 wrote: Sat May 02, 2020 11:12 pm Can GM can clarify that xrealming (or whatever you want to call it) for the SOLE purpose of throwing/fixing zones just to get invaders is intentional or a bannable offense like organizing throws in forts or ram trolling.

Who exactly would do the reporting. Right now you've got more finger-pointing than you have in Washington and its filled with hysteria. You got people complaining about "xrealming" whether they win or lose and accusing people they don't even know. The staff is limited so how in the world would they ever be able to keep up with the Chicken Littles reporting people after every bad experience?
You just have to pick out the obvious throwers like "Stop defending mid zones and let them push", or "Push all 3 mid zones so we can log order/destro and farm invaders" Once a few get banned the rest will get the point.

It worked pretty well for the fort throwers. We sent screenshot with obvious throw attempts and they got on it within minutes.
Dok Mileycyruuus
BG Mileycyruus
Chosen Mileycyrusdad

Ads
Wdova

Post#19 » Sun May 03, 2020 1:04 am

I would change it to lvl 40/rr 60+ only gets invader medalions and lockout for realm change up to 4 hours.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

RORquest

Post#20 » Sun May 03, 2020 1:15 am

although xrealming has been a thing since forever nothing u can do to stop player behavior i think theres a ways to discourage it

for example
reward forts more and not last zones
add better currency to rvr lakes
New updated items like weapons/jewls subjacator dropping off last zone bags
longer account locks like 5 hours hehe
more events with longer influences having u stay in rvr lakes for a long time
Rewards for 90+rr i think this is the big one no point in going past 80rr