Recent Topics

Ads

Doing really low dmg as a tank (black orc)

Let's talk about... everything else
ProudGinger

Doing really low dmg as a tank (black orc)

Post#1 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:06 pm

I'm a lvl 25 black orc playing mostly through orvr and sc. Since hitting lvl 16 (t2-t3) My dmg has been low, but I mean really low. I'm geared to tank (ini, toughness and wound) which is normal to have low dmg, but I mean i'm hitting an order tank for 1-7 dmg per hit and a bright wizard for about 30 dmg per hit. I'm somewhat tank'ish, but not as tankish as them. Those same tank i'm hitting are hitting me for 300+ on average. Had a 1v1 vs another tank while running to a keep we were siegeing not too long ago and basically I ended up dead while he was at 99% health. I get i'm level 25 and they are 40 with better gear, etc. so don't get me wrong this is not a rant. I'm just wondering if there is something I'm doing wrong or if this is intended.

Again, this is not a rant. I just feel like i'm missing something somewhere. I'd have to hit a tank over a thousand times to kill them without any support. The weird thing, while hitting the keep lord during the keep siege, i'm hitting him for around 120-150 dmg which seems somewhat reasonable for a full tank bolstered level 25.

Is there something I could do to help my situation?

Ads
anarchypark

Re: Doing really low dmg as a tank (black orc)

Post#2 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:36 pm

are you on green gears?
get set gears plus talismans. armor and tough. potions add bonus.
always equip same lvl gear of ur lvl.
try auction house.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Draugris

Post#3 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:46 am

In >T1 you are at the absolute lowest level of the food chain pre 40 and even at 40 with low RR/Gear. You are facing Level 40 Players with high RR and very good gear. Yes you are bolstered but don´t expect wonders. Wonderland ended by leaving T1 and now reality kicks in, you will have a tough time for a while.
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

roadkillrobin

Post#4 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:25 am

Sounds like low weapon dps to me. See i f you can upgrade your weapons.

ProudGinger

Post#5 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:26 pm

Yes that was the issue. I was doing well in t1 since my gear was more up to par with level. I got the sc weapon and the orvr set and now I feel more up to par with people i'm fighting against. At least seeing dmg in the 100-300. Also feel more tankish since getting some better gear.