Recent Topics

Ads

aoe cleans in dungeons

Let's talk about... everything else
Fey

Re: aoe cleans in dungeons

Post#21 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:38 pm

Can someone confirm that heal ritual triggers invader proc? If so that's bonkers.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Ads
adamthelc

Post#22 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:55 pm

Fey wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:38 pm Can someone confirm that heal ritual triggers invader proc? If so that's bonkers.
It counts as a direct heal right now so it procs things. But if your entire group gets hit by the entire duration it does what like 3 cleanses in 30 seconds? Its nice that you get that from a GCD you were going to use anyway but it doesnt really compare to a group cleanse.

Omegus

Post#23 » Fri May 01, 2020 2:04 am

Turki wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:49 pm gona make it short shaman cant cleans a damn thing in bb/be its all hex's thats not fare for the shaman when ever i wana do it i got 2 have a dok and what ever else can join but 2 have a shaman and a zealot its painful plz do something about the debuffs
I've run BB/BE many times using Zealot/Shammy and it's fine. Zealot handles the annoying debuffs in BB (get your Zealot to take the tactic that removes the CD on cleanse), Shammy handles the skeleton fight in BE which the Zealot is terrible at. Although generally my groups just ignore most of the debuffs in BB anyway. It's not exactly a difficult dungeon, just annoying. Sometimes I need to use an AP pot (the horror).
Zomega: RR8x Zealot