Recent Topics

Ads

I Recorded 7 Days of City Scores

Let's talk about... everything else
Alterkraft

Re: I Recorded 7 Days of City Scores

Post#81 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:25 pm

I've heard AMs got a really interesting moral pump.

It's worth looking into.

Ads
Likeaboss

Post#82 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:33 pm

Alterkraft wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:25 pm I've heard AMs got a really interesting moral pump.

It's worth looking into.
Yeah AM Moral buff is okey,
COmpared to shaman, when you want to buff the same amount of Moral to your whole party you need to cast a hot 48 seconds :lol:

Surprised you didn't come up with OP WL Moral pump :P
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Wam

Post#83 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:42 pm

Thanks for words but I try to improve guild as much as possible (we can be alot better)... i dont consider it stacked there is always room to improve we are not unbeatable, we do have some good players but we have also lost some good players over time. I could make a pretty good wb out of those who no longer play. I also do not poach if people ask to join and if there is room then okay. As for alliance stuff that is just practical solution, x realm warband shitters and all.

I'll give you some more info...

You want a mix of aoe pressure, and some ST pressure... if you dont bring enough of either then you going to have a hard time vs equally skilled. Problem is order pugs not even going 8/8/8 to begin with... then they dont even synergise the classes they bring and the dps classes in particular... (which i know is slightly harder on order but still possible)

So when order pugs bring 4 engi's and 3 am's... you know your going to have bad time...

People complain about morales but we fought against good destro groups using morales and managed to beat them, its just a bit more tricky on order side... but you need to know what enemy is planning to do and not fall into their obvious trap. But i doubt anyone who complains is using high tier AM morale pump or solar flare counter tactics consistantly... and some groups even use to stack WH for morale drain enemy also...

If a shaman is dedicating 2 tactics to morale pump then they are a really bad healer and lose either healing capability or survial... so for people to complain about this just because your group decides to clunge up and get moraled bomb you only have yourselves to blame for not spreading out... Killing your enemy before they get morale also can help.

Too many times people push but never spread out properly, healers grouping up together ... but no its always the other side is OP... not looking internally what you or your teammates could do better. (If bad healer position, bad healer rez train, if bad dps assist, if bad tank following or guard swap... bad use of CC, bad morale calls or just bad composition)

When healers stack together, like recently in fort on stairs, bombling engi went in postern and was allowed to use one good stagger/con mine on all the healers on the ramp... then everything else melted as healers was RIP... it is same thing in city instances, healers all holding hands praying waiting in chokes for one enemy CC to destroy them. It is not hard, it is basic common sense and poor tactical choices. Stylistically people are not optimising order's strengths, like i said we did it on our ALTS...

There was the dreaded white lion warband who was playing to their strengths and many destro was struggling with... its about making the best of what you got. Also people need to get into mind that city is more like scenarios than ORVR, its a different style than facing the zerg... that is why its no surprise to see 6 man's generally do well.

You should really be looking at class population on both sides during cities... and see how many players are on engi's, am's, sw's... they have to fill certain instances... ideally you want one pro top tier per a instance but some have none others have too many... engi's are free immunities and morale to the other side... sw there is maybe one premade which made them work and get some success. Also can include wh's, you can take one per a instance but some will also have none and others too many... count how many instances there are and see how much overflow there is... also just get a generaly TANK/HEALER/DPS count (without going into specifics of kotbs and sm should be more populated than ib, and wp > rp > am) see the amount of instances times it by 8, and compare to see how much under/over tanks healers and dps are... (doesnt take into account useless dps healers) and remember some destro instances will have same issue, but destro pugs tend to organise themselves better and have done for years with Ocara / GDY and other pug leaders along the way... (even more so with end game gear the goal)
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Tarantoga

Post#84 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:42 pm

Ok wam answered my question already :)

Akilinus

Post#85 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:47 pm

I refuse to believe that there is some way for me to improve.
The solution has to be nerfing X class on the other side.
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

MMXX43

Post#86 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:54 pm

Wam wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:36 am
We beat everyone of merit on our alts on order side and was fairly competitive... so how come destro so op??? :oops:

Werent you the one that posted about a clear destro vs order advantage in equal numbers and even on lower gear ?

Xergon

Post#87 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:57 pm

Likeaboss wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:33 pm
Alterkraft wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:25 pm I've heard AMs got a really interesting moral pump.

It's worth looking into.
Yeah AM Moral buff is okey,
COmpared to shaman, when you want to buff the same amount of Moral to your whole party you need to cast a hot 48 seconds :lol:

Surprised you didn't come up with OP WL Moral pump :P
While AM can pump target out of a party, while this pump doest rely on ur ally to actually land hit to make it pop. Not to mention how weird spec u need to run to have it together with FuryOfDaGreen and Puddle.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#88 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:59 pm

What a wholesome thread that certainly wasn't started to stir up drama and aggravate the playerbase. Amazing, truly.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads