Recent Topics

Ads

I Recorded 7 Days of City Scores

Let's talk about... everything else
hammerhead

Re: I Recorded 7 Days of City Scores

Post#51 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:54 am

Jabba wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:38 am
vertolet wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:33 am https://www.twitch.tv/videos/599950653?t=01m30s

3 squig to moral 4, jump to the backline profit
Maybe they should have tried something other than mindlessly stacking and funnelling a doorway? giving destro all the time they needed to get to that M4 uncontested.
Mindlessly good word. It is in that fact that in order to win, you need to be able to play. However, people have already spoken out. And this is just the problem of game mechanics. But keep imagining yourself.
kmark101 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:03 pm Well, from my personal experience after many city sieges, this is how a typical fight goes:

Order:
Try to split asap, 4 groups move individually, SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD, one group runs from the back, other group runs from the side they need to hit in the exact same second for perfect synergy to avoid avoid avoid avoid morale drops, NOW you have 4 groups all corners, ONE assist, sprint to assist that guy, ffs someone dd not assist so that DoK fled, but SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD iNCOMING morale drops!!!!, phew only 6 dead, now stabilize rez rez, take the wipe, regroup, new strategy.

vs

Destro:
Blob, pump, drop in 20seconds, if many dead then move and mop up the survivors, interrupt rezzes quick with taunt or knocks, done.

Am I the only one who sees slight balance problems when you compare them?
(\|)o0(|/)

Ads
jonnytovey

Post#52 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:56 am

in battles with equal numbers, destro wins. L2P issue.

vertolet

Post#53 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:16 am

Jabba wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:38 am
vertolet wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:33 am https://www.twitch.tv/videos/599950653?t=01m30s

Maybe they should have tried something other than mindlessly stacking and funnelling a doorway? giving destro all the time they needed to get to that M4 uncontested.
what i get from your words is when order is not able to contest moral 4 and just hold the ground they will loose.

And i dont know if you noticed the fight start at something around minute 1. Squigs make the moral 4 push in minute 2. So order has basicly 1 minute time to win the fight.
Destrus must be very very bad to let that happen in 1 minute.

#l2p issues

Xergon

Post#54 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:48 am

I was 3rd Squig on destro side in that instance and i had no m4 ready on that encounter as i was not running Moral boost tactic neither i had a Shamman in my group.

Also, who made Order fall back into choke point and stack up nicely to get moral dropped ? I think only themselves, unless some other gravital magic force that i do not see...

Also why all those random AoE punts all the time, why Order keep saving enemy from taking damage on top of giving free immunity, which will allow destro to execute perfect moral drop... You need to punt when enemy wants to drop moral on your face. Here is example:

Click here to watch on YouTube

Interrupt just 3/4 morale dropps, delay them so your healers have time to cast heal, and u will not get one shotted, u survive, u counter, u win.

As Bombling said, each side has tools, its up to them to use them accordingly.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Arthem

Post#55 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:58 am

Buff SW Aoe and they will single handedly lift Order to great heights.

Telen
Suspended

Post#56 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:12 am

I think the general problem is putting pugs with alot of ranged and lacking tanks in against premade melee train warbands. It wouldnt be so much of a problem but the devs have locked off endgame gear behind a map that suits one particular style of play. Kind of shitty when you have leveled so far to hit a wall. Even Mythic didnt do that.

blondgelockt
Suspended

Post#57 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:12 am

After all these years, with all these numbers, people still deny balancing issues. Smh, just smh. There is really no discussion here, destro has better classes on this server and everyone knows it. It's just about admitting the obvious - which hasn't been done ever on this server to my knowledge - or not.

Again, just smh.

Acidic

Post#58 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:14 am

Nidwin wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:49 am
Zhah wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:22 am SW is **** in cities,
Why is SW bad in city siege?
Mostly due to the Legolas wanna be players who choose the class.

Ads
anarchypark

Post#59 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:21 am

good indication that order players are sux.
like most sucky players tend to do, they blame everything other than themselves.
in this thread, main dishes are morale and class i think?

if anyone wanna salvage this isolated info, it requires additional data.
like comp of each instance, their lvl and gear etc.

until then, it's safe to say garbage data.
I hope OP didn't bring this up to start balance discussion.

I recommend gathering data of each instance until 10 lose, x win.
base data to compare is 1 team same comp.

who's gonna do it unpaid anyway
and why, from the first place.
because order loses?
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Draugris

Post#60 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:25 am

anarchypark wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:21 am good indication that order players are sux.
I find that hard to believe tbh. Most people I know play on both sides
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)