Post#11 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:33 pm

Order: TUP.

Destro: TUP.

On his own: DrWho.

Ads
R3xz

Re: Our Super stars | best guilds, characters

Post#12 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:59 pm

DrWho grants free resses without needing to ask so he's already more OP than half the healers in the server :O

zolio
Community Management

Post#13 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:14 pm

Does anyone know a good contractor ? I have to alter the doorways because peoples heads are to big to fit through them.

porkstar

Post#14 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:23 pm

I'll agree. DrWho has saved me the respawn and run back on a few occasions. I wish I could buy them a cake or something.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

phononHYPE

Post#15 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:28 pm

I've thought about this topic a bit, but on a scaled-down epeen version. In my version, I wonder what smaller guilds or solo people stand out to people.

For the OP, I have no real votes to cast as I have my tags turned off most of the time to try to help my lag. There are some individual names I recognize and have tagged with Enemy to raise my awareness, but I'm not tagging a whole guild.

On destro side, I recently ran a city with a fun group of people that made me toggle tags to see who they were. Their discord were a bit crass for me, but nothing I wouldn't jump in again. They had a cavalry theme to their attacks, which I thought was a hoot. I honestly don't remember their name, but I chatted with a member after and it further solidified what a cool bunch they are.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

R3xz

Post#16 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:41 pm

phononHYPE wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:28 pm I've thought about this topic a bit, but on a scaled-down epeen version. In my version, I wonder what smaller guilds or solo people stand out to people.

For the OP, I have no real votes to cast as I have my tags turned off most of the time to try to help my lag. There are some individual names I recognize and have tagged with Enemy to raise my awareness, but I'm not tagging a whole guild.

On destro side, I recently ran a city with a fun group of people that made me toggle tags to see who they were. Their discord were a bit crass for me, but nothing I wouldn't jump in again. They had a cavalry theme to their attacks, which I thought was a hoot. I honestly don't remember their name, but I chatted with a member after and it further solidified what a cool bunch they are.
I'm sorry sir, but this post is too wholesome. This thread is for showing your epeen, patting yourself on the back, circle jerking, or salty **** talking only.

phononHYPE

Post#17 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:47 pm

R3xz wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:41 pm
phononHYPE wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:28 pm ...
I'm sorry sir, but this post is too wholesome. This thread is for showing your epeen, patting yourself on the back, circle jerking, or salty **** talking only.
So, "your mom"? I'm sure that's a guild somewhere.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Zaxxond

Post#18 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:31 pm

The Destro Guild Drow has the best 6 man in the solo pug.

Other than Drow being the best #1 RVR guild in the history of RoR, they run a no nonsense Discord channel and is the safest of places if you have an aversion to boobies.

On the Order side, Lord's of the Locker Room are best NA try hard 6 man who is currently looking for a tank. Must not have feelings or a soul. Discord is a must.

NA players are the best players on the server. EU should really stick to their unorganized organized morale dumps and support city sieges more instead of riding the coat tails of NA Order and Destro.

Ads
waaaghlord

Post#19 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:58 pm

Fusion

Zaxxond

Post#20 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:36 am

waaaghlord wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:58 pmFusion
Fusion is/was/still are a bunch of sensitive UK wankers who probably cry after they have sex. #1mostbanned