Recent Topics

Ads

Our Super stars | best guilds, characters

Let's talk about... everything else
H0tYand3r3

Re: Our Super stars | best guilds, characters

Post#21 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:21 am

I'm most likely going to get some disagreements but I also want to point out that this is for the lesser known people and lesser known guilds. I feel like most of us know the bigger players and when we hear the 'best' of a player there is someone that is instantly pointed to. While that might not be completely true their are reasonings to back up why the could be considered the best for sure.

Of course this list changes quite often and I may get flamed for disagreeing with your 'personal favorite' or 'best' but this is after all an opinion.

For guilds I want to point out that this is a majority of players. There are always a few bad apples in the barrel lets say. I do want to point out that perhaps these guilds aren't lesser known but I do feel like they deserve some sort of recognition.

Guilds Destro:
-Capulet is the first that comes to mind. I know as of late they have been on their order counterpart Montague but they will always be in the higher tiers of gameplay. While I don't know if Fenryl is the leader for Capulet as well, the guild is led extremely well on both sides and have a tight nit group of players.

- Sovereign is a guild that I have run with relatively a few times. While I personally didn't even hear about this guild up until about 2 months ago (I did take a break) I've had an enjoyable experience playing with them. They are much better then most when it comes to cities and have also begun to actively do events within the alliance, not just rvr but other events that bring people together. Really worth a look at if you are in need of a guild. Don't know if they're recruiting though.

-NGE (Not Good Enough) is a guild I have accidently stumbled upon in cities. My Guild on destro runs in a 6 man most of the time (We only have 14 people in the guild), we have been fortunate to stumble across this 12man and have had a good time with them since. I think they are still learning some tactics in city and renown ranks are relatively low but it seems like a tight nit group and would enjoy playing with them again.

Guilds Order:
-Art Supplies, perhaps I am biast when I say that but almost all of the players within this guild have been playing for years and have a full grasp on what they do and what needs to be done. Whenever I play with this guild we don't even really need to communicate to wipe people. Very VERY tight nit group and am doubtful that they do much recruiting anymore in this day and age. The reason I posted this is because I feel like quite a few people forgot about the guild so eh. They're still around.

-Lords of the locker room. Like Zaxxond said, this is honestly one of the best 6man order guilds in this day and age. Ive had the pleasure of randomly encountering their members and they do not disappoint.

Salt Factory- while they've been lurking in the back I feel like, they've all been together for ages and is more of a family to each other at this point. Truly a tight nit of players that do well. They do some cities and while I haven't really come across them lately as of much, they always make everyone feel right at home and are willing to help almost anyone.

Players: (I'm ready to get flamed to oblivion and beyond. Lesser known playersish!) (Probably wont be able to think of many lesser known players)
Order:

Kotbs- (Rip our lord and savior Dill) Pottz is a good one that doesn't get mentioned too often. Birthday as well I've played with a few times, enjoy my time with him.
IB- Fluffyplatypus, Name other people that have whole wbs running from him. He flees into enemy's lol
SM- Irunduil, when it comes to the game that guy is never beaten in dps and the dude outheals actual healers every sc. what a legend.
WH- Honestly Im leaving this blank. I cant think of a WH that really stands out. Sorry.
Slayer- Muurlat, one of the few slayers that hasn't disappointed me on this server. Almost always near top damage and db's
WL- Affliction comes to mind, but I honestly don't know where the man went, he disappeared ages ago.
BW- Flamea is one that isn't well known. For best i'm sure all of our minds went the same direction.
Engi-THORBO- Its obviously Mr. Thesis. Who can compare then free immunity Friday?
SW- Razerbow, feel like hes more in the back but does phenomenal as of late.
WP-Rydiak basically made shield WP a reality and outheals almost everyone. Twinkles is someone I have always loved to pick up in my parties.
RP- Stuntybuzz, was hard to pick this one but hes someone who I've never had an issue with.
AM- Vodkaa, Honestly the best healer I have seen in ages, especially on an AM. She really does not disappoint. Galaxyshine does not get enough credit either.

Destro:
Chosen- Ontrothon, loves to 1vx and in tank mode gets more dbs then almost all the dps. I've seen him get second in whole cities for dps without champ.
BO- Einstein is a good one, He does extremely well work at buffing his entire party and wb and getting their abilities fulfilled to max potential.
BG- Kingx was always amazing in ranked sc's. Havent seen him lately but knew bg like it was nothing.
Mara- Yedraw I have had a pleasure of clashing with at times. had a blast facing him.
Choppa- Kaputcha was always someone I ended up dueling while playing order. Always is down for a brawl. More well known but eh.
WE- Aqua and Witch duoing is amusing, haven't seen them in a minute but the two were always fun to battle.
Magus- False, just shreds people in seconds. Riftbeardz and Hirox plays all trees to their fullest potential and will never make me complain about the work they do.
SH- Teefz is the only one I have almost always lost a battle too, a true annoyance on order. Yamchaa is fun to mess around with.
Sorc- Calambres, does not get enough recognition. Lights people up like its nothing and amusement for them. Had fun fighting them at times.
Zealot- Sethane. I've come across him in Sc's and he does extremely well, a pleasure playing with him.
Shaman- Drwho or Relife, they're both well known but no one compares. heal wise I would suggest Alltip.
Dok- Echu does work. People from iconic deserve the recognition though.

Before I get made fun of and argued with I tried picking names I thought were relatively unknown. (Let's be real I failed quite a few times) But Eh, thought I did well.

Special Shoutouts:

Rambles+Jockz. I miss you guys yoloing and leading charges. Really amazing people.
Halcite- One of the first true dps WP's that brought out its full potential.
Fenryl- Amazing wb leader and SW. great for helping newcomers but strong with opinions.
Bombling- Wonder why.
Anchoras- Another amazing ASW. would love to play with him again one day.
Thargrimm- Always approve of people who can 1vx.
Uanaka- Can play every single spec of WP effectively. Name others that can do that?
Drdots- Dudes amusing to watch.
Zarbix- Brought twitch to life for Ror, not complaints.
Dansaren- Taught me how to play SW. Special thanks. Should have made me play WL though.

I'm sure their are others but these are people I respect and have never had issues with. My apologies if I missed you, I know I missed quite a few. Thanks for the feedback in advance. Sorry for disagreements in advance etc.
Last edited by H0tYand3r3 on Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yandrere/Swrsmemes-SW-83RR+ Art Supplies
Islipped-Zealot-4xRR+ (N/A)
Unconventional-BG-7xRR+ (N/A)
Ihealforpesos-DK-7xRR+ (N/A)

Ads
Twyxx

Post#22 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:56 am

H0tYand3r3 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:21 am Fenryl- Amazing wb leader and SW. great for helping newcomers but strong with opinions.
HUGE JERK ALERT MASSIVE DOWNVOTE
shoutout to all the real ones..... the 5* city realmpriders

snackeyboy

Post#23 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:24 am

Most of the best players are usually around small scale guilds.
Having cities available now, and everybody making alliances/groups, you can really see them shine in a warband setups.

Guilds/Groups like..

Legion of Boom
Oldschool
Fusion
Montague
Lunacy
ICONIC

and many many more in this category feature some of the most remarkable and overall solid players of ror that are (most of the time) on top of what they are doing, or supposed to do.
Last edited by snackeyboy on Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Starx

Post#24 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:45 am

Been living inside a bubble since t2 inside lords/OS but players that stand out to me and always are playing well and living up to "how you do anything is how you do everything" is probably korze(rip bud) simtex and hao

just in general not gonna talk about classes since all of the best players can play anything (and do).

Nidwin

Post#25 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:15 am

RUIN is the best guild EVER as they only care about what truly matters.
Looking for one of their members lost cat during a city siege matters way more than some data in a database and stupid epeen stuff.

Do I truly miss RUIN rp stuff. :-(
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]