Recent Topics

Ads

Our Super stars | best guilds, characters

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

User avatar
Alsayr
Posts: 191
Contact:

Our Super stars | best guilds, characters

Post#1 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:31 am

This topic was be created for type best destro, order guilds and best characters in any archetype (tank, tank/dps, dps, heal, heal/dps).

Firsts of all il type best order guild - i know some ppl doesnt be happy but il type order guild - Thundercats (IMHO best order warband in orvr), in destro il type Exodus (they have really strong premade).

Any type and comment welcome.
Image Ashghul | Image Cziczikaka | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal

Ads
User avatar
toffikx
Posts: 279

Re: Our Super stars | best guilds, characters

Post#2 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:24 am

Threads like this tend to turn into e-peen shitstorms...

User avatar
Glorian
Posts: 4628

Re: Our Super stars | best guilds, characters

Post#3 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:13 pm

OP is already a e-peen shitstorm.
Can only get better after this. :D

User avatar
Acidic
Posts: 1594
Contact:

Re: Our Super stars | best guilds, characters

Post#4 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:17 pm

Glorian wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:13 pm
OP is already a e-peen shitstorm.
Can only get better after this. :D
Well to try bring the thread to some use:
Order guilds that qualify

Biterstone thunderers , just cos they are cool
7th about the only order guild that try not to follow the Zerg (at least some of the time)

User avatar
Goermsi
Posts: 65

Re: Our Super stars | best guilds, characters

Post#5 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:20 pm

Yeah Man! BIterstone thunderers! Always a joy to see them.
A few days ago in the chaoswaste ... lol ... they are so funny! And its even funnier to see them nuke some destro.
I like them! :-) They play with heart & soul!
Schweinejungs (Drakenwald)
...Kill & Run, cause we can...

User avatar
Kragg
Posts: 1650

Re: Our Super stars | best guilds, characters

Post#6 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:29 pm

Goermsi wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:20 pm
Yeah Man! BIterstone thunderers! Always a joy to see them.
A few days ago in the chaoswaste ... lol ... they are so funny! And its even funnier to see them nuke some destro.
I like them! :-) They play with heart & soul!
Acidic wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:17 pm


Well to try bring the thread to some use:
Order guilds that qualify

Biterstone thunderers , just cos they are cool
7th about the only order guild that try not to follow the Zerg (at least some of the time)

Thanks for the nominations! Blushing beneath my beard!

I will only pick a destruction guild as I have to many Order guilds that I have a liking too. So for Destruction: I will have to go with TUP. They have been dominating the lakes for so long... they are in a league of their own, while staying a classy act all together.
Image
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 84 Sniper
Rordin Brightrune, RP.
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers

User avatar
saupreusse
Former Staff
Posts: 2069

Re: Our Super stars | best guilds, characters

Post#7 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:17 pm

My guild, my chars. Me, myself and i.

User avatar
HoddsKelevra
Posts: 14

Re: Our Super stars | best guilds, characters

Post#8 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:43 pm

Altdorf Ale Hounds, small guild of some players who do stuff in game and have as much fun as any other guild listed above or below, also,

Ads
User avatar
Acidic
Posts: 1594
Contact:

Re: Our Super stars | best guilds, characters

Post#9 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:53 pm

saupreusse wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:17 pm
My guild, my chars. Me, myself and i.
Not sure who u aimed that at or if its a attempt at being edgy but at least I only saw two post suggesting guilds mine (only posted order guilds as I only play Destro so wanted to avoide me my self and I) and BT only suggesting a Destro guild as he played order only .

Ah the start of the ****storm I guess

User avatar
saupreusse
Former Staff
Posts: 2069

Re: Our Super stars | best guilds, characters

Post#10 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:47 pm

Acidic wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:53 pm
saupreusse wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:17 pm
My guild, my chars. Me, myself and i.
Not sure who u aimed that at or if its a attempt at being edgy but at least I only saw two post suggesting guilds mine (only posted order guilds as I only play Destro so wanted to avoide me my self and I) and BT only suggesting a Destro guild as he played order only .

Ah the start of the ****storm I guess
Obviously i was making a sarcastic remark about how great of a player i am...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kwiggel and 31 guests