Recent Topics

Ads

Community for Asia Pacific, South East Asia (SEA) and Oceanic (OCX) Players

Let's talk about... everything else
Orion8351

Community for Asia Pacific, South East Asia (SEA) and Oceanic (OCX) Players

Post#1 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:25 am

Hi everyone,

I would love to build a community for players from the Asia Pacific and Oceanic region to see if we can get some organised RvRs or Warbands going in our timezone. If you are keen to be part of the community, please respond to this thread with a message, and I would drop you a PM. Subsequently, it would be great to take the conversation offline into Discord as that's easier to manage.

Cheers,
Orion
Discord Community for RoR players from Asia Pacific, SEA, and Oceania (OCX): Click here

Ads
bwun

Re: Community for Asia Pacific, South East Asia (SEA) and Oceanic (OCX) Players

Post#2 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:04 am

I’m NZ based and keen to join in! I am aware of one group (AoE) destro side who operate in this time slot but nothing order side that I know of.

Orion8351

Post#3 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:25 am

bwun wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:04 am I’m NZ based and keen to join in! I am aware of one group (AoE) destro side who operate in this time slot but nothing order side that I know of.
Hey. Thanks for responding. Have you found any other NZ players? I must imagine it is pretty hard. Let me drop you a PM too!
Discord Community for RoR players from Asia Pacific, SEA, and Oceania (OCX): Click here

halos007

Post#4 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:49 am

Heya I’m a NZ player as well - Destro

blokkaroach

Post#5 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:31 am

Orion8351 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:25 am Hi everyone,

I would love to build a community for players from the Asia Pacific and Oceanic region to see if we can get some organised RvRs or Warbands going in our timezone. If you are keen to be part of the community, please respond to this thread with a message, and I would drop you a PM. Subsequently, it would be great to take the conversation offline into Discord as that's easier to manage.

Cheers,
Orion
Sounds good. I am Keen to get something going for sure :)

Sustains

Post#6 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:37 pm

Aussie playing on Destro. I actually haven't played much during our prime time because of the inactivity and lack of organised webs.

GONDOR

Post#7 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:42 pm

Make it happen chief, I've found like 6-8 new Azu players, plus there's still a few of us ex DiE guys floating around.

Ruscour

Post#8 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:28 pm

As mentioned AoE has a large Oceanic playerbase, but the more the merrier, I'm not aware of anything similar on Order.

The other thing is that I'm sure there are people in AP/OCE that have a quick search for guilds like this before they start playing the game (i.e. before they become invested and have noone to play with). Having a few loud and proud AP/OCE guilds would probably bring even more into the game
ruscur - RR6x Shaman <Art of Execution>
From Australia or nearby countries less cool? Join our Asia Pacific discord community!

Ads
Stonal

Post#9 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:01 am

Im a NZ player too and also have a buddy playing! We should start grouping

Orion8351

Post#10 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:00 pm

Let me reach out to each of you personally over PM on either the forums or in Discord.