Recent Topics

Ads

Dragons Bane great job!!

Let's talk about... everything else
joeshmoe75

Dragons Bane great job!!

Post#1 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:07 pm

Love being crashed out of this SC one out of every 5 matches or so, and then getting to sit around being able to do nothing for 10min at no fault of my own. Quality A#1 testing.

Ads
toffikx

Re: Dragons Bane great job!!

Post#2 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:48 pm

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#3 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:51 pm

joeshmoe75 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:07 pm Love being crashed out of this SC one out of every 5 matches or so, and then getting to sit around being able to do nothing for 10min at no fault of my own. Quality A#1 testing.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Lordholl
Suspended

Post#4 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:53 pm

I think this game is a f2p project by unpaid developers

Kaelang

Post#5 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:28 pm

If you are able to replicate any of the crashes and/or might have any idea as to why players are crashing within the scenario, you are more than welcome to submit a report on the tracker.

I have not had a single crash in Dragons' Bane, nor have a lot of other people who are playing the scenario. Sure, there's people reporting issues such as yourself, and others on Discord, however there has been no report on the Bugtracker and no solid information provided from players experiencing crashes to work from.

From the offset, it sounds like potentially a corrupt file download from when the SC was introduced, which could be fixed by reinstalling the game files - but again - could really help trying to figure out how the team can replicate the issues you're presenting.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Aethilmar

Post#6 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:26 am

joeshmoe75 wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:07 pm Love being crashed out of this SC one out of every 5 matches or so, and then getting to sit around being able to do nothing for 10min at no fault of my own. Quality A#1 testing.
Dude, read the TOS.

You ARE the tester. If you can't handle it, this is not the game for you.

joeshmoe75

Post#7 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:30 am

Yea we're the testers no kidding, genius. More than 4hrs of mass testing that was horrendous and full of bugs/crashes would have worked alot better before throwing it out there. I honestly dont understand the point of rushing a new SC the way this one was.

Theres no crash log to provide as its a hard crash. Happens both in and out of combat which could be an instance manager error or audio corruption. Not queuing it is the only option. Cant even interrupt players dropping pve gimmicks on flags anyway, no loss there.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#8 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:39 am

joeshmoe75 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:30 am Yea we're the testers no kidding, genius. More than 4hrs of mass testing that was horrendous and full of bugs/crashes would have worked alot better before throwing it out there. I honestly dont understand the point of rushing a new SC the way this one was.

Theres no crash log to provide as its a hard crash. Happens both in and out of combat which could be an instance manager error or audio corruption. Not queuing it is the only option. Cant even interrupt players dropping pve gimmicks on flags anyway, no loss there.
You sound like a whole bucket of fun. If you had mistaken this server as some fully featured professionally produced server, that's probably a testament to all the things we've done right over the years. I assure you however, this is all re-coded from the ground up, and we are actively going to be unintentionally providing a poor experience in certain situations. You should probably buckle up and go along for the ride. Getting upset about it isn't going to make any friends or draw much sympathy.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Thehealeroftru

Post#9 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:34 am

I haven't crashed even once.

Maybe it's your comp/isp?

Thehealeroftru

Post#10 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:35 am

joeshmoe75 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:30 am Yea we're the testers no kidding, genius. More than 4hrs of mass testing that was horrendous and full of bugs/crashes would have worked alot better before throwing it out there. I honestly dont understand the point of rushing a new SC the way this one was.

Take your stimulus check and buy yourself a better pc I guess, I've had 0 issues my entire time back.