Recent Topics

Ads

The Thunder Valley problem

Let's talk about... everything else
Akilinus

Re: The Thunder Valley problem

Post#21 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:28 am

Making sure that you got 1 player hiding on each flag is coordination?
Kkomrade 80 Zealot Akilinuz 80 Chosen Zaiyer 80 Marauder
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Ads
Manatikik

Post#22 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:43 am

Kragg wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:42 am
Manatikik wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:19 am
Onemantankwall wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:25 am
Stomping ungeared pugs is competitive? 6 mans crying that theres a single sc they cant spawn camp to win is trolololo funny.

Wonder how many 6v6 ranked has popped since its been out for these "competitive" players. I bet devs can count the number on their hands lol. Anyone trying to defend elitest behavior by saying they are trying to be "competive" is a joke.

Everyone knows 6v6s don't pop. Enjoy the solo pug farm when TV isnt in rotation.

Besides, if you were truly "competitive" people wouldnt complain about others gearing up to their level for a better more "competitive" fight.

Idk i had 6 Maw's today; there were 4 destro groups and 3 order groups queueing this afternoon. Seems like you're deflecting your own inadequacies onto people who like 6v6 for some reason.

And god I hope people would be able to read faceshaper's sarcasm in his post that people are +1'ing ironically..
Despite the sarcasm, what are 6 mans doing in there anyhow? Its unsuited for their playstyle as a 6 man, it will get you pugs and thus zero competion while there are plenty of other scenario's that pop as well. Some would say some of your peers avoid you rather then fight you.

Doing in the 6v6 SC? Well they're 6v6ing...
<Montague><Capulet>

Nameless

Post#23 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:16 am

On live I hated it. You couldn't oog heal cos everyone is all over the map, couldn't play proper premade cos the map is too huge, last forever.

But on ror the chaotic nature plus relatively short playtime give to the sc some charm. Sometimes u only spend time on your mount, other times there comes some good small scirmishes.

At the end it feels better that its live version and I play it although I dont need crests just love the chaos and unpredictable nature of it cos other scs are quite one dimensional you do certain step after certain step and the chaotic tv brings some diversity that I much welcome
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

growill

Post#24 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:31 am

Escuse me Is this guy seriously complaining because there is one scenario where he cant roflstomp the other team when they get no healer?

Or is this some sort of destro premade joke im too order to understand

Akilinus

Post#25 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:37 am

I only play order
Kkomrades 80 Black Guard Sauer 80 Squig herder Nosler 80 Witch Elf Soniq 70 Shaman

Elemint

Post#26 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:52 am

Manatikik wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:43 am Doing in the 6v6 SC? Well they're 6v6ing...
Doing in TV... Answer is don't que it. Very nice solo opp farm tho

Haskr

Post#27 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:27 am

Akilinus wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:28 am Making sure that you got 1 player hiding on each flag is coordination?
yes

Kragg

Post#28 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:29 pm

Manatikik wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:43 am
Manatikik wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:19 am

Idk i had 6 Maw's today; there were 4 destro groups and 3 order groups queueing this afternoon. Seems like you're deflecting your own inadequacies onto people who like 6v6 for some reason.

And god I hope people would be able to read faceshaper's sarcasm in his post that people are +1'ing ironically..
Despite the sarcasm, what are 6 mans doing in there anyhow? Its unsuited for their playstyle as a 6 man, it will get you pugs and thus zero competion while there are plenty of other scenario's that pop as well. Some would say some of your peers avoid you rather then fight you.

I mean in Thunder valley. No respectable 6 man goes to there tho. Besides the objectives not being very suitable for 6 man play or they just want to stomp pugs. I for one just laugh at organised 6 mans in TV as they loose because they aint splitting up. Its the one scenario on the server that doesnt cater to the 6 man setup.
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Ads
Akilinus

Post#29 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:34 pm

Kragg wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:29 pm
Manatikik wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:43 am

I mean in Thunder valley. No respectable 6 man goes to there tho. Besides the objectives not being very suitable for 6 man play or they just want to stomp pugs. I for one just laugh at organised 6 mans in TV as they loose because they aint splitting up. Its the one scenario on the server that doesnt cater to the 6 man setup.
Sadly you can only blacklist 2 scenarios so sometimes you cant avoid the pve maps. And speaking for myself I dont really care if I win or lose as long as im having fun.

inhuman34

Post#30 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:38 pm

Just get tidyqueue and you can blacklist as many as you like :)