Hello question about citys que

Post#1 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:59 am

Does joining solo go vs other solo players

or can it match u up vs premades?

Ads
Ruscour

Re: Hello question about citys que

Post#2 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:34 am

There's no matchmaking as far as I'm aware, you can be matched against premades - maybe it does some minor matchmaking to try and put the first few 24v24 together but I doubt there's anything more than that.

So basically, if you're not in a stacked out warband yourself, it's just luck. There are a lot of good groups that don't queue with a full 24 though, and you can get total random groups that do well. Or, you can be matched against the 24 most geared opponents possible (happened to me once), or go against a team that only has one tank (happened to me once also, that was an easy one).

Not much they can do about it either given the relatively low number of instances and the variable queue entry times.
ruscur - RR6x Shaman <Art of Execution>
From Australia or nearby countries less cool? Join our Asia Pacific discord community!

growill

Re: Hello question about citys que

Post#3 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:53 am

They said somewhere not long ago that city is endgame for an rvr game centered on organized groups so they are not planning to help out solo q in any way. aka if you wanna win find yourself a premade and git gud together

And that tbh is kinda fair, there's no other decent mmorpg out there where you can just pug in and complete the hardest raids/bosses