Recent Topics

Ads

Relic Boxes - Higher then Level 1?

Let's talk about... everything else
Bladeheart

Relic Boxes - Higher then Level 1?

Post#1 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:04 pm

Could someone please tell me if it is possible to purchase relic boxes for level 50 or above from vendors that do not require the character to belong to a guild?

Having already searched the subject, I understand that the 'endgame' boxes are only available via a high level guild, but I am unsure about the rest.

Many thanks. :)

Ads
Manatikik

Re: Relic Boxes - Higher then Level 1?

Post#2 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:20 pm

Bladeheart wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:04 pm Could someone please tell me if it is possible to purchase relic boxes for level 50 or above from vendors that do not require the character to belong to a guild?

Having already searched the subject, I understand that the 'endgame' boxes are only available via a high level guild, but I am unsure about the rest.

Easiest way is a guild because you can just buy them (outside of level 200 which require Guild Quests to get) up to level 150 Boxes.

T1-T3 PQ bags also drop higher level boxes (one per PQ up to level 100 boxes iirc) if you are for some reason against joining a guild (though I’d suggest at least joining a casual level 40 guild and stock up on Scrolls/talis boxes and then leaving it just so you can still Fast Travel to dungeons/City).
<Montague><Capulet>

Akalukz

Post#3 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:12 pm

It really is an unbalance tho. You can buy 100/150 vials from a merchant but not 100/150 boxes. Kinda unfair.
-= Agony =-

Manatikik

Post#4 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:43 pm

Akalukz wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:12 pm It really is an unbalance tho. You can buy 100/150 vials from a merchant but not 100/150 boxes. Kinda unfair.

Except you can you just have to join a Guild which a large majority of this game is designed around - just cause it isn’t called Guild Wars doesn’t mean guilds are not a vital part to playing the game.
<Montague><Capulet>

Bladeheart

Post#5 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:59 pm

Thank you Manatikik for the reply and explanation. :)

drmordread
Suspended

Post#6 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:13 pm

Manatikik wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:20 pm
Easiest way is a guild because you can just buy them (outside of level 200 which require Guild Quests to get) up to level 150 Boxes.

T1-T3 PQ bags also drop higher level boxes (one per PQ up to level 100 boxes iirc) if you are for some reason against joining a guild (though I’d suggest at least joining a casual level 40 guild and stock up on Scrolls/talis boxes and then leaving it just so you can still Fast Travel to dungeons/City).
Once you leave a guild you can't use the scrolls. As for the boxes I am not sure, I think you can still use them.
Bladeheart wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:04 pm Could someone please tell me if it is possible to purchase relic boxes for level 50 or above from vendors that do not require the character to belong to a guild?

If you want, I have a casual 40 rank guild. Only 4 or 5 actives on at most. We do our own thing, though once in a while some may group up, you do not have to.

Shoot me a message in game "Morrdread" or here in forums if you want to set up a time for a guild invite.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Glorian

Post#7 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:35 pm

Like said before.
Lvl 1-100 in PQ Bags.
Lvl 1-150 buyable in guildhall.
Lvl 200 boxes through the guildquests.

There are several high lvl guilds that invites everyone.
But for the guildquests you need guild rvr groups and .guildinvolve.

Martok

Post#8 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:43 pm

For most Talismans you want to make the level 100 boxes are fine. Tier Three Public Quest drop them inherent in the loot bags, and there are a number of such PQ sites easily completed on one person.

Avelorn 40.5 - 16.3, Rotten Embrace, is one.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
Martok

Post#9 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:44 pm

DP
Last edited by Martok on Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

tugruldogan

Post#10 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:44 pm

drmordread wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:13 pm
Manatikik wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:20 pm

Once you leave a guild you can't use the scrolls. As for the boxes I am not sure, I think you can still use them.

If you want, I have a casual 40 rank guild. Only 4 or 5 actives on at most. We do our own thing, though once in a while some may group up, you do not have to.

Shoot me a message in game "Morrdread" or here in forums if you want to set up a time for a guild invite.
Could you please invite me to your guild as well? İ'll send a message in game afternoon if its ok.