Recent Topics

Ads

Relic Boxes - Higher then Level 1?

Let's talk about... everything else
Darks63

Re: Relic Boxes - Higher then Level 1?

Post#11 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:49 am

Like martok said the 100s are fine if you dont want to jump in a guild right now. The diff between 100 and 150 is like 1% or so special chance.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Ads
drmordread
Suspended

Post#12 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:36 pm

tugruldogan wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:44 pm
drmordread wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:13 pm
Manatikik wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:20 pm
Easiest way is a guild because you can just buy them (outside of level 200 which require Guild Quests to get) up to level 150 Boxes.

T1-T3 PQ bags also drop higher level boxes (one per PQ up to level 100 boxes iirc) if you are for some reason against joining a guild (though I’d suggest at least joining a casual level 40 guild and stock up on Scrolls/talis boxes and then leaving it just so you can still Fast Travel to dungeons/City).
Once you leave a guild you can't use the scrolls. As for the boxes I am not sure, I think you can still use them.
Bladeheart wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:04 pm Could someone please tell me if it is possible to purchase relic boxes for level 50 or above from vendors that do not require the character to belong to a guild?

Having already searched the subject, I understand that the 'endgame' boxes are only available via a high level guild, but I am unsure about the rest.

Many thanks. :)
If you want, I have a casual 40 rank guild. Only 4 or 5 actives on at most. We do our own thing, though once in a while some may group up, you do not have to.

Shoot me a message in game "Morrdread" or here in forums if you want to set up a time for a guild invite.
Could you please invite me to your guild as well? İ'll send a message in game afternoon if its ok.
Sent you a message
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Bladeheart

Post#13 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:45 pm

Thanks for all the additional advice regarding purchasing relic boxes. :)