toffikx

Re: Ranked scenario

Post#21 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:51 pm

emiliorv wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:47 pm
Spoiler:
toffikx wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:17 pm
emiliorv wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:54 pm
Spoiler:
People who do forts/city/pve are not claiming for more competitive gameplay, they are looking for gear progression, so they play the content for the rewards.

The ranked SCs was implemented because some community was looking for more competitive gameplay....now nobody play this SC´s and claim for better rewards => clearly nobody was looking for competitive gameplay from the begining, you only want an easier/faster way to farm your gear...

The path for gear progression is in the game, play the content to get your gear.
The path for competitive gameplay is in the game, just play the content.
How is it an easier/faster way to farm your gear? It’s one of the few modes in this game that requires you to atleast use some small brain capacity and not the usual ”2-button-zerg-smash”. If you want your free sovereign for ”waking up and doing the morning toilet-routine” then that’s fine for me, i couldn’t care less. The point of having rewards (stat items or cosmetics) is to INCENTIVIZE people to play the mode, and have better and faster quques that way. You sound like a dude that’s just bad at the game, and want others fun spoiled cuz you are feeling inferior.
if people really want competitive gameplay will queue the ranked sc´s for the challenge to face another skilled players...this is not happening so that means that YOU REALLY DONT WANT COMPETITIVE GAMEPLAY. This is a fact, as you can see NOBODY WANT TO PLAY THE COMPETITIVE SC´S. Its not hard to understand (maybe put more effort to grow your intellectual aptitudes instead your game skills).

the 4 elitist of the server whined for months to get his ranked SCs, finally devs wasted their time/effort to give you your f´ing SCs...and now nobody want "the challenge"...and start to whine again...always behind the mask of "the competitive gameplay"...when thats false.
toffikx wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:17 pm You sound like a dude that’s just bad at the game, and want others fun spoiled cuz you are feeling inferior.
Regarding this comment, this is the most elitist/childish **** that i have read in ages. How is supossed that an adult can feel inferior for play a game worse than others?? what it really seems is that you feel superior to play better than others...maybe that is the underlying problem behind the "competitive community".
Did I hit a nerve? Were you hurt?
I stated pretty clearly why i want rewards (of any kind) for ranked.
Stop acting like a frenzied monkey.

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#22 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:27 pm

New SC gear and weapons tied to ranked would be the best thing that could happen.
I've stopped queing for it myself, as ~10 aborted matches in a row ain't fun experience as players are so scared to play ranked.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#23 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:30 pm

toffikx wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:51 pm
Spoiler:
How is it an easier/faster way to farm your gear? It’s one of the few modes in this game that requires you to atleast use some small brain capacity and not the usual ”2-button-zerg-smash”. If you want your free sovereign for ”waking up and doing the morning toilet-routine” then that’s fine for me, i couldn’t care less. The point of having rewards (stat items or cosmetics) is to INCENTIVIZE people to play the mode, and have better and faster quques that way. You sound like a dude that’s just bad at the game, and want others fun spoiled cuz you are feeling inferior.
if people really want competitive gameplay will queue the ranked sc´s for the challenge to face another skilled players...this is not happening so that means that YOU REALLY DONT WANT COMPETITIVE GAMEPLAY. This is a fact, as you can see NOBODY WANT TO PLAY THE COMPETITIVE SC´S. Its not hard to understand (maybe put more effort to grow your intellectual aptitudes instead your game skills).

the 4 elitist of the server whined for months to get his ranked SCs, finally devs wasted their time/effort to give you your f´ing SCs...and now nobody want "the challenge"...and start to whine again...always behind the mask of "the competitive gameplay"...when thats false.
toffikx wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:17 pm You sound like a dude that’s just bad at the game, and want others fun spoiled cuz you are feeling inferior.

Regarding this comment, this is the most elitist/childish **** that i have read in ages. How is supossed that an adult can feel inferior for play a game worse than others?? what it really seems is that you feel superior to play better than others...maybe that is the underlying problem behind the "competitive community".
Calm down nerd, the only thing you can hit its the keyboard buttons

toffikx

Post#24 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:42 pm

emiliorv wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:30 pm
toffikx wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:51 pm
Spoiler:

Calm down nerd, the only thing you can hit its the keyboard buttons
xD
Ok mate.

babanovac

Post#25 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:04 pm

Spoiler:
emiliorv wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:54 pm
Spoiler:
People who do forts/city/pve are not claiming for more competitive gameplay, they are looking for gear progression, so they play the content for the rewards.

The ranked SCs was implemented because some community was looking for more competitive gameplay....now nobody play this SC´s and claim for better rewards => clearly nobody was looking for competitive gameplay from the begining, you only want an easier/faster way to farm your gear...

The path for gear progression is in the game, play the content to get your gear.
The path for competitive gameplay is in the game, just play the content.

That is not 100% true. Even people who "REALLY WANT COMPETITIVE" don't get to have it, because of the way queuing mechanism works. People just queue for all scenarios. And because the ranked SC requires 2-2-2 they get into another scenario before this one has a chance to pop.

There really should be a separate queue for ranked, where you EITHER queue for all normal scenarios, OR for the ranked one.

Also, i'm not really sure people are that familiar with the fact that this scenario exists and how it works.

I'm all in for bragging rights being the only reward. Let's have display system for the ladder, where every player can see his rank on the ladder compared to others.

M0rw47h

Post#26 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:06 pm

babanovac wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:04 pm

I'm all in for bragging rights being the only reward. Let's have display system for the ladder, where every player can see his rank on the ladder compared to others.

You mean this?

babanovac

Post#27 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:14 pm

M0rw47h wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:06 pm
babanovac wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:04 pm

You mean this?
Thank you!

Arbich
Suspended

Post#28 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:43 pm

emiliorv wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:47 pm if people really want competitive gameplay will queue the ranked sc´s for the challenge to face another skilled players...this is not happening so that means that YOU REALLY DONT WANT COMPETITIVE GAMEPLAY. This is a fact
Calling others dumb, while proving that your counting abilities are inferior to the number of fingers on your hands is hilarious.
Your argument would only be valid, if the number of players complaining about no solo ranked sc exceed the number of 12 (as an absolute minimum, realistically you have to multiply this number). I see 5 (6 with me) ppl complaining in this thread.
This is a fact, btw. Your rant is an opinion.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Ads
toffikx

Post#29 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:36 pm

So, everytime ranked scenarios are brought up there are always people who apparently think having rewards for the mode is the biggest evil in the world. Rewards like the ones you get from...literally every other aspect of the game you play?
But ranked sc’s are ”ELITIST”” so they can only be played for ”FUN”.
What really is the issue is that those people are afraid they won’t be able to get any possible rewards from the mode, and have no interest in learning about the mode, win conditions, specs and so on. Not only that, they want others to be deprived of any rewards because they do not intend to be good in that game mode.
So instead of being MIMIMIMI WHINY, one can atleast say how he/she feels about it and propose something like cosmetic rewards, so his urge of having BiS items while not touching the scenario, can be fullfilled. Instead of sabotaging the mode cuz of ”git gud” issues.
Games like hots and wow have all detailed system of rewarding ladder play. Why are you suprised when people want to have it here aswell? Even with minimal rewards...

Nameless

Post#30 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:40 pm

imo for ranked sc devs should remove the option to see the names of the opposition /esp for 6v6 ranked sc/ till preparing time is over. Just class composition, cos more often ppl give up and withraw only based on enemy players names. So hide names, so ppl at least try one fight instead auto give up before match started.
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz