Recent Topics

Ads

INVADER CREST LOST

Let's talk about... everything else
Pesteavino

Re: INVADER CREST LOST

Post#11 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:13 pm

the point its i can do city a limited time , i cant be all day connected, so if i lose crest im not going to go city till 2 oor 3 days.

My city instance was finished and we won 3 stages

Ads
Kaelang

Post#12 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:38 pm

Pesteavino wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:13 pm the point its i can do city a limited time , i cant be all day connected, so if i lose crest im not going to go city till 2 oor 3 days.

I also lost royal crests, and winning 3 stages of a city.

It sucks - but these things happen. As soon as the server came back online, another city happened to allow players to regain lost crests.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Tiamath

Post#13 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:37 pm

Hello,
gold and purple bag plus 3x royals from stages of City, im angry for the loss, cause I worked my ass off for that. Period. :(
Next stop? The frontline ...
Tiamath - RR83 Blackguard, Khaladh of Kar Khadath Regiment.

synyster3

Post#14 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:24 pm

Kaelang wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:38 pm
Pesteavino wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:13 pm the point its i can do city a limited time , i cant be all day connected, so if i lose crest im not going to go city till 2 oor 3 days.

It sucks - but these things happen. As soon as the server came back online, another city happened to allow players to regain lost crests.
When the server crashed, there is maybe less than 5 unfinished cities out of like 30.. on stage 3.. The impact is small on those missing out on 1 stage worth of loot compared to wiping out 20+ others for the entire city. If renown and everything else is kept then why only took away the city loot, sure some can complete another city but im sure the population that couldn't play the 2nd city and miss out on an entire city worth of loot is way more than the last stage loot that a small group of players missed out on.

The random timing of City is bad enough for what is supposed to be the end game gear grind, it heavily favours those who can play all day and do almost every city, and some people would barely get any city for not being able to play at the right time. An "free" extra city on a server crash really wouldn't hurt.

Stonal

Post#15 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:02 pm

I lost 16-18 invaders too :(

Demetrios

Post#16 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:09 pm

I lost 16 seals because the server is so utterly unstable, it's extremely unacceptable that they can't keep it running well enough that this **** keeps happening it makes it unplayable especially since the loot has been deleted from the bags. Are we going to be compensated for the comprehensive failure of the server last night?

Demetrios

Post#17 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:11 pm

Kaelang wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:38 pm

Which is entirely unacceptable, I had to go to bed

Ruscour

Post#18 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:28 pm

Volunteer run server, alpha, free, etc - not here to argue any of that.

I do have to say that it is becoming extremely difficult to justify investing any more time into this game, and it's really unfortunate.
ruscur - RR6x Shaman <Art of Execution>
From Australia or nearby countries less cool? Join our Asia Pacific discord community!

Ads
Tpoon2233

Post#19 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:35 pm

This is the second time I've lost Royals from winning city games. I stayed up last night since I heard city was coming back. And as soon as I clicked "Yes" to enter city, I got the debuff for "Quitter". So after all that time, I couldn't even attempt to get the Royals back that I lost.

EsthelielSunfury

Post#20 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:39 pm

Yeah same here, lost invaders from the day *before* even. But yeah, nothing can be done.