Recent Topics

Ads

INVADER CREST LOST

Let's talk about... everything else
Demetrios

Re: INVADER CREST LOST

Post#21 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:00 pm

EsthelielSunfury wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:39 pm Yeah same here, lost invaders from the day *before* even. But yeah, nothing can be done.
They can spawn the medals thats what they can do

Ads
Mistdancer

Post#22 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:22 pm

This is completely unacceptable. Instead of having the proper methods and mechanics implemented to correct and remove medals/crests ONLY from the ones who did not earn them but got them through a bug or an exploit or whatever, you remove them from everyone in a blanket move.

This is not going to cut it. I stayed up - and I am sure other people too - after 12 + hours of stalemates - 2 server crashes and restarts (one just before city) just to not miss the siege. I played the city siege, won all 3 stages, and earned, earned, EARNED my medals. You need to give them back to people who won them fair and square.

Demetrios

Post#23 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:58 am

Mistdancer wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:22 pm This is completely unacceptable. Instead of having the proper methods and mechanics implemented to correct and remove medals/crests ONLY from the ones who did not earn them but got them through a bug or an exploit or whatever, you remove them from everyone in a blanket move.

This is not going to cut it. I stayed up - and I am sure other people too - after 12 + hours of stalemates - 2 server crashes and restarts (one just before city) just to not miss the siege. I played the city siege, won all 3 stages, and earned, earned, EARNED my medals. You need to give them back to people who won them fair and square.
If they intentionally deleted them that is just completely 100% unacceptable, if they've done that they need to reverse that immediately

Mistdancer

Post#24 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:15 am

Demetrios wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:58 am
Mistdancer wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:22 pm This is completely unacceptable. Instead of having the proper methods and mechanics implemented to correct and remove medals/crests ONLY from the ones who did not earn them but got them through a bug or an exploit or whatever, you remove them from everyone in a blanket move.

If they intentionally deleted them that is just completely 100% unacceptable, if they've done that they need to reverse that immediately
They did. They reverted the server to a state prior to city in regards to crests, effectively removing all crests earned by everyone.

Demetrios

Post#25 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:17 am

Mistdancer wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:15 am
Demetrios wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:58 am

They did. They reverted the server to a state prior to city in regards to crests, effectively removing all crests earned by everyone.
Prior to fort I lost those as well in total lost 15 medals