Recent Topics

Ads

Greetings Warhammerons ?

Let's talk about... everything else
NiganDong

Greetings Warhammerons ?

Post#1 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:18 am

To the extent that this ROR version of AOR is incredible enough already I would have never thought that my next comment would even surmise a reaction at all, good or worse however, my thought is so:

Literally, and hopefully all MMO (and all games for that matter) can follow somewhat in the footsteps of this game however, my thought is so:

Literally, the only thing ROR or it's developers perhaps capable or perhaps requiring of a studio to work with in order to accomplish such a task:

Literally the only thing ROR "would need" and something that I'd someday in a dream position in life be able to help with:

Literally all it needs is a graphics update, to something even outdated like Unreal, or if with enough backing (ya know, like, even just 1% of the country saving hunk of cash that A FAILED GAME LIKE STAR CITIZEN REALLY IS) THAN PERHAPS the startup of a graphics overhaul front end (WHILE KEEPING ALL ALL ALL ALL ALL THE BACK END coding to this amazing version of AOR) than the devs could acquire lumberjack??? and this thing would really be repackagable.

Ads
growill

Re: Greetings Warhammerons ?

Post#2 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:00 am

Lol at first I read "greating WARHAMMORONS"

Yeah a grafic overhaul would be so great. Maybe with some optimization thrown in there that'd be even better.
My dream though would be with that an improvement to the collision system. Getting stuck on every peace of log the sticks just out af a building, getting stuck into friendly people right after opening a door etc etc..

But hey I first tried this server when you could only play up to T1 and never could I imagine it would get to the point it is now. Serious props to the team that made all of this happen