Recent Topics

Ads

Order domination rvr this week

Let's talk about... everything else
KhorneBerserker

Order domination rvr this week

Post#1 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:08 pm

What happened this week?
Not sure about other tiers as I was lvl up new character, but about T1, it feels really overpopulated with order constant locking zones.
Was it some kind of collusion between some top guilds/alliances to switch to order?

Ads
Bubbarubba

Re: Order domination rvr this week

Post#2 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:13 pm

Strange, i play late NA and it most def feels like destro been killing it. :D
just the warrior priest bro

EsthelielSunfury

Post#3 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:14 pm

A couple of days ago I won T1 zones as destro non-stop and the website showed as far as 35-65.

Nothing happens, just different people log on.

jokerspsycho

Post#4 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:44 pm

Bubbarubba wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:13 pm Strange, i play late NA and it most def feels like destro been killing it. :D
Last few I was in last night were rough especially SCs. Didnt put effort into doing a premade, but getting matched with 1 healer for the game vs 4-6 every game for 6 straight was brutal. After about an hr healers were back in Q and we were winning tho.

2 days ago kept running into a order guild running 2 premades. When u go into a game with 12 people from the same guild, ya gonna have a bad time haha.

jtj5002

Post#5 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:19 pm

Order struggled to push a 5 star city for 2 days with half of destro throwing/afk in IC. I would't call that dominating.
Dok Mileycyruuus
BG Mileycyruus
Chosen Mileycyrusdad

Draugris

Post#6 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:46 am

People log on where people log on, most numbers win, rinse repeat. Move on, nothing to see here.
Live: Carroburg -> Santorro (WH), The first Guard (TfG)

Omegus

Post#7 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:32 am

KhorneBerserker wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:08 pm What happened this week?
Not sure about other tiers as I was lvl up new character, but about T1, it feels really overpopulated with order constant locking zones.
Was it some kind of collusion between some top guilds/alliances to switch to order?
The destro city reached max rank which means it drops the most tokens for winning, so usually when that happens the other side makes a big push to try and take that city and the defenders don't defend as much as they want the crests as well. Same thing happens when Altdorf hits 5 stars.
Zomega: RR8x Zealot