Recent Topics

Ads

Late night NA play.. 250 destro vs 100 Order in all lakes

Let's talk about... everything else
Likeaboss

Re: Late night NA play.. 250 destro vs 100 Order in all lakes

Post#11 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:43 am

Duukar wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:31 am I started 3 weeks ago as a WH and Im in full Conq with Subjugator Rapier and Doomsday pistol. My accessories are Genesis with a purp cloak with crit and a purp gem with crit. Im running 26% crit and my str is 912. I have 3 pieces of Vanq in my bag waiting to be used.. I use str/wound linament and 680 armor pots.. Im RR54...
Well you are ahead of me Sir... I started 6 days ago, my Runepriest is 38/54...

in a Zone, when destro takes keep, they get 20-50k renown from keep and zone, depends on the def.
So when you kill enough you do more renown than Destro... But if you run ressources all day long you'll get **** :lol:

Probably you would be higher Renown with better gear withing this 3 weeks by playing destro, but would you have more fun?
farming the underpopulated realm and staring at a Keepdoor for half an hour? :P

BTW RR 51 to 53 with 2 klicks... 400 AAO oil :lol:
Oil is only possible when you are kind of solo at defense.. When there are 10 Others with click macro you stand no chance :lol:
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Ads
M0rw47h

Post#12 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:46 am

Duukar wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:31 am I started 3 weeks ago as a WH and Im in full Conq with Subjugator Rapier and Doomsday pistol. My accessories are Genesis with a purp cloak with crit and a purp gem with crit. Im running 26% crit and my str is 912. I have 3 pieces of Vanq in my bag waiting to be used.. I use str/wound linament and 680 armor pots.. Im RR54 with a lot ofmy RRs coming from pug SCs and solo ganking in the lake.. Today I got 20 Vanq medallions in the mail. My WB runs at 6am my times and does pretty darn good...

Late night Im outnumbered 2.5 to 1 in the lake and in SCs experiencing about a 1 in 5 win rate despite good/above average personal showings..

Tell me what I'm doing wrong.. Tell me that if i didn't roll a DoK or Shammy or Mara or Choppa now I wouldnt be WAY ahead of where I am now! Over all in the 3 weeks ive been playing It feel like a 35-40% win rate with ABYSMAL rewards for losing.. Its a HUGE hit..

others are noticing this.. hence the numbers are swinging to destro hardcore.. i guess you say it will swing back, but new players arent going to be cross realming.. For every one of me going order there is 2.5 going destro and will be there to stay!
I will tell you what you're doing wrong. You're outnumbered in lakes and you play WH. You shouldn't be looking for equal fights as WH, but form a ganking group and gank destros, if you're heavily outnumbered in zone and have massive AAO you will get THOUSANDS of renown per kill. Now, you also can que scenarios with that group.

...and once again, focus on making friends. It helps.

carlos

Post#13 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:48 am

Sounds like i should be playing during NA hours.

There is no decent player who would complain about this, on the opposite - they would embrace the AAO.

M0rw47h already gave all the correct answers.
Get to r40 (if not already), get organized (and no, claiming that you're new to game isn't a reason not to get organized, it should be the other way around), farm gear together, reap the reward.
Starfkr

Toshutkidup

Post#14 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:52 am

I play for pride and just do what I feel is best of my abilities. I hate losing zones and I never am the guy that just gives up zones. But in the end depending on when you play or time of the year Order will just be a steamrolled side and you either accept it and keep playing, getting better and accept that your going to lose 7/10 times. I just keep playing, keep going , doing it for 4 years now and if dying or losing is something that people cant handle or accept, maybe just maybe a pvp game isnt the right game for that person.

Now regarding AAO, yes its a great benefit IF your getting kills. Now for me, as I solo 95% of my time, if I'm in a zone 400% AAO.. my chances of finding anyone solo or getting kills is rare. But that being said, I choose to stay in that zone, keep trying because I know they are not really getting anything for killing me and dying in this game really has no negative consequences.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Duukar

Post#15 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:04 am

Arbich wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:42 am 40% win-rate sounds far better than 0%.
Gear matters also.
With your high AAO you should get far more renown than the enemy in open RvR. For gear it basically doesn't matter if your side is winning or losing in open-rvr. Actually it might be even better to be on the underpopulated side for fort access.

What do you expect? It seems that you do just fine.
That win rate includes my VERY high win percentage from T1 and T2-T3 during the double XP week where I was able to carry getting 10-15 DBs a round often.. Once i hit T4 reality sunk in and then I joined a guild which was having some VERY strong WB showings. The last two weeks have been BRUTAL.. There have been days where I feel good about playing. It seems every pug SC is filled with terribad players who just crumble under the melee pressure that the lvl 40 tank train brings..

There is my point. The melee train is easy mode and so highly effective.. Wins = more renown and more gear.. By a HUGE margin.. New players arent stupid. Most are MMO vets who know how important gearing is.. i tried to level an Alt last week.. I dropped it soo fast my keyboard smoked.. it was TERRIBLE and SLOW due to losing over and over and over... Good work trying to play a guard tank...

Atm in dragonwake its 54 order and 40 destro.. destro is organized premade WB and we are..... pugs....

carlos1103

Post#16 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:08 am

Lmao order win most of the time recently, you drunk?

Duukar

Post#17 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:19 am

Back to 140 destro and 70 order.. AAO in full effect.. getting 3.1k per solo kill... Can more destro goons please run around solo? Especially Magus.. im eating them for lunch before getting added on by a million players..

Arbich
Suspended

Post#18 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:21 am

Well you mixing to much stuff together (imbalance in open-rvr, losing too many sc, class-balance) now in your ranting.

You raise some valid concerns but don't explain what you want changed.
For example: the lookout timer doesn't work as intended (balancing both sides) and should therefor removed.

If you only experience terrible teammates in pug sc, then queue for the other scs. Yes, you might fight against pre-made, but there are chances of a premade on your side that can carry your team.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Ads
XsorrowerX

Post#19 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:24 am

The real question is why doesn't Destro roll Order alts to help balance it? Do people really enjoy standing around doing nothing and having no one to pvp against? Or do they simply have no spine and enjoy the 3 to 1 advantage standing at enemy warcamp?

I heavily favor Destro myself, but whenever I see a huge pop imbalance I play on the opposite faction so I don't have to wait for SC's or find people to fight against. I don't understand why more people do not do this. Do you want to ruin the balance on purpose? It makes no sense to me.

anarchypark

Post#20 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:35 am

Duukar wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:04 am
Atm in dragonwake its 54 order and 40 destro.. destro is organized premade WB and we are..... pugs....

and whos fault is that ?
that number seems ok compare to your first post.
so you found 2 orvr factors. aao and organization.
difference is leaders and foot soldiers, aka players.
are you good at 1 of role?
following order is as much of skill as leading.

that's next lvl of game, beyond gears and button clicks. team play.
are you ready?
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)