Recent Topics

Ads

Late night NA play.. 250 destro vs 100 Order in all lakes

Let's talk about... everything else
Ysaran

Re: Late night NA play.. 250 destro vs 100 Order in all lakes

Post#31 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:31 pm

Duukar wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:38 am I get the answer. Team up. I have a good alliance. I already mentioned that. I suffer because they run when I sleep
lol, then change alliance. guild/alliance serve to let you find a group easily, if it's not working then you are the one who must change guild/allience
Duukar wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:38 am I can't reliably get into premade groups because im only in Conq and RR55 now (woot) also my alliance doesnt seem to run any in SCs..
never had problem finding group, even when i was <40. no one complained about my gear o rr. And if you find a guild (one that play at your same time) they will probably help you gearing up and they will not refuse you just because you are conq gear
Duukar wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:38 am The loss rewards in SCs are way too low and are creating a GIANT SNOWBALL for destro.. A player like me who started when I did but on destro would likely have full Vanq and RR60 with a bunch of invader medallions ready to go because they all have a big push from the SC gear and RR they got early on and maintained.

Mark my words destro will be on top for population for quite a while and the snowball will grow. New players wont be X realming. That takes time to set up..

Im done ranting. Maybe ill wait for my timer and roll a DK or a Mara....
bla bla bla, whine whine whine :roll:

this game is out since 10 year and you think to be the first one writing this tinfoil hat theory about snowball? really? i play this game since 2 years and i lost the count of how many "snowball effect" post i seen, never happened, never gonna happen. you dont need to justify yourself if you want to roll destru, just do it. it's not a crime.
Zputadenti

Ads
Lischang

Post#32 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:44 pm

Please don't come to destro, cause when you loose here, then what kind of excuses will you then move to? :D
Your post is one big incohesive shitstorm of hurt feelings cause a pvp game, make you feel bad. Learn to deal with defeat or play singleplayer games.
Most of the veterans posting in this thread can agree to the fact that zerging has been an issue, on both sides at different timezones - they change and the playerbase adapt, nomatter what your sensitive ego might feel :)
TUP

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#33 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:47 pm

Rememberme the guy who told us about how OP was the destro melee train and the imba 2HBO dmg and when rerolled to destro (2H BO of course) begin to complain how impossible to kill was the WP's....