Recent Topics

Ads

What are some of the Current Ranked METAS for Order and Destruction?

Let's talk about... everything else
Confuzed

What are some of the Current Ranked METAS for Order and Destruction?

Post#1 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:08 am

As the title states, what are some of the current meta for order and destruction? I know that ranked are currently not being played as much but with the new season sometime this year hopefully just curious what are some of the metas for both side. Im assuming mostly melee but i could be wrong.

Ads
DokB

Re: What are some of the Current Ranked METAS for Order and Destruction?

Post#2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:27 am

Double Slayer or ASW/WL
DPS DoK/MSH or Choppa

Not sure how Mara is with the recent changes, but he had been seeing not as much use due to the existence of BG.
Healer meta hasn’t changed, DoK/Zealot and WP/Runie is stock standard.

Tank meta hasn’t changed much either. KotBS is a must as always. Then its up to the groups disposition whether they want SM or IB.
Chosen usage has fallen off quite a bit and BG/BO is dominant.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

Confuzed

Post#3 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:39 pm

Thank you

zageen

Post#4 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:51 pm

Hum , DPS Dok+WE is very good too

I won't say that chosen as fallen off, we saw how black guard was squishy last 6v6 tournament , and how much a second big punt missed.

Need a high end mara to tell if it's viable now.
Twelves inches unbuffed

Zag 40/83 chosen
Zagm 40/6X mara

Legion of Boom

Zageen 40/7X SM
Diabolomenthe 40/6X KOTBS

courtsdad1

Post#5 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:21 am

Is Meta possibly the most overused word in gaming currently? This is a PvP game which makes everything situational.

Hypernia

Post#6 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:47 am

Except it's the same situation every time - 6v6 on Caledor Woods.

Meta would be Double Slayer or Slayer / WL or WL / ASW.
Destro can do variations using Choppa, Mara, WE, DPS DoK, MSH - though not all of those combo well together necessarily.

With the Sov sets, I think WE / Mara will get better with the additional +Crit DMG on top of their tactics, plus the armour debuff / ignore - though I haven't seen any ranked solos played since cities dropped.

There are some off-meta counters which can be quite strong against specific classes which are played frequently on the other side, but they may struggle if the thing they are countering doesn't show up.
E.G. DPS AM can be strong vs DPS DoK due to lack of gap closer / charge and 60s CD snare breaker.

jokerspsycho

Post#7 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:55 am

Would be interesting to have solo ranked require 1mdps and 1rdps. Arms seems that if you ran sorc+dps into any of the order comps they would get eaten.

Also dont tell order players ASW is meta, they dont want to hear that (not all ofc but most vocal ones say the build is complete trash)

growill

Post#8 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:01 pm

aSW apparently has place in 6v6 and literally nowhere else. If you plan of doing a bit of everything do yourself a favour and just forget about sw you don't wanna know how many people rerolled from a sw out of sheer desperation

Ads