Recent Topics

Ads

hi all, so how is this game now.

Let's talk about... everything else
Miffy

hi all, so how is this game now.

Post#1 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:03 pm

I am downloading it at the moment, but I just wonder how is it ingame now, I have not played this game since it was launched back in the days, and saw its downfall also, so just wondering how it is now when it is sort of relaunched.

Ads
Kaelang

Re: hi all, so how is this game now.

Post#2 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:12 pm

This is a project based off of the game status in live, there's been lots of changes with balance and the devs are doing a great job keeping it fresh. The population has increased a lot recently and there's an influx of newer players joining, some like yourself from live.

It's a great time to pick this up and run with it. Welcome.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Starx

Post#3 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:17 pm

If you remember the golden age of t3 before the ddos, its even better than that now. A new golden age, even NA hell EVEN OCEANIC has hundreds of people online now.

growill

Post#4 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:44 pm

I also only came back a couple weeks ago after trying to go back to gw2 first. I'm pretty sure you'll love it. Population is really high there's a ton of people everywhere. So far I haven't noticed any heavy bugs either. The launcher comes with many addons and some default profiles for tanks/dps/healers that will help speed up the annoying ui set up part

gl&hf good man

rorgrott

Post#5 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:35 am

I started playing a week ago and it's bringing back a lot of fun memories.
Still have not played a mmo since WAR went offline so this is great to play.