Recent Topics

Ads

Low Fps in ORVR

Let's talk about... everything else
pandrax115

Low Fps in ORVR

Post#1 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:51 pm

So i get around 10 - 20 fps on these large scale t4 RVR fights doesnt matter if i run my graphics on full or the absolute lowest i cant get it any higher ive got a 1070, run on a SSD decent rig overall runs everything else fine any advice ? i see people streaming these fights and they look smooth mine mini freezes every so often too. addon wise i have the addon pack (Vinui- or whatever its called) and state of the realm nothing else. any advice would be much appreciated <3

Ads
Glorian

Re: Low Fps in ORVR

Post#2 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:10 pm

Please check the link in my signature to reduce lag and increase fps.

Kaelang

Re: Low Fps in ORVR

Post#3 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:24 pm

The game isn't optimised for a 2020 setup, regardless of what GFX card / CPU you have, the game will run the same. The game is old, the content is dated, and the engine is poorly coded. Keep your graphics settings low in large scale fights, remove unnecessary AddOns and you'll notice a big difference.

There are threads that can advise you on how to help, however not everyone finds success with them. Regardless, they won't turn your game into a 2020 AAA release.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.