Recent Topics

Ads

This is normal? (Nerf riposte plz)

Let's talk about... everything else
Toshutkidup

Re: This is normal? (Nerf riposte plz)

Post#71 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:34 pm

Well I see ur stuck on ur opinion. I will end My part on this now as I’m sure mods will lock it at some point. Enjoy ur slayer or whatever class you choose to play.
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

Ads
mpa3b

Post#72 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:38 pm

Spoiler:
mubbl wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:33 pm
Spoiler:
mpa3b wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:29 pm
Grock wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:57 pm
Stacking 50% parry on slayer is not easy, you'll need double Genesis + Skaven ring, or Sentinel ring.
One of those is unavailable, another one is months-long grind.
You'll also need Oppressor/Sentinel/Invader mix for other parry bonuses. Otherwise you're not gonna reach 50% parry.
Stacking 700 weaponskill will give you 5% extra parry against an enemy 1000 strength.

Hence, average slayer without all that gear will have around ~35% parry.
If you hit them 100 times and hit the back half the time, thats only ~17-18 parried attacks.
Reduce the number of attacks to 15-20 because thats how long the average duel gonna last and we're looking at about 3-5 parries if half of your hits go around the parry cone.

You are greatly over-estimating how reliable the parry is.
You seem to base your assumptions purely on bad theorycraf and one wonky "test", while at the same time ignoring what the experienced players say.

unlike me, you operate on the theory, I have shown practice. About 30% parry and how to collect at least 50% you can look at screenshots, to collect it on 40 slayer is a matter of one evening. If "experienced players" do not know how, I can to tell
i guess you are newer player to the game since you fall for the flat parry stuff in char window. it doesnt show the correct values. You should try to use .getstats on your char to see the "hard" parry and not the "soft" parry.
tell me stupid when the "hard" parry it starts to work?

Toshutkidup

Post#73 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:40 pm

Using .getstats doesn’t incorporate WS variable into parry, so even that isn’t accurate.

Ok that my last post in the matter. Good day all
First RR90 Slayer working towards the top of the mountain.I still solo, still run riposte.

Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/toshutkidup
My Youtube http://www.youtube.com/c/Toshutkidup

mubbl

Post#74 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:01 pm

Spoiler:
mpa3b wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:38 pm
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
mpa3b wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:29 pm

unlike me, you operate on the theory, I have shown practice. About 30% parry and how to collect at least 50% you can look at screenshots, to collect it on 40 slayer is a matter of one evening. If "experienced players" do not know how, I can to tell
i guess you are newer player to the game since you fall for the flat parry stuff in char window. it doesnt show the correct values. You should try to use .getstats on your char to see the "hard" parry and not the "soft" parry.
there is parry from ws, which is negated by opponents str. It will give you max 8,5%, or something like that, for 1050 ws vs 1050 str. And then there is parry for example from rr or gear that is not affected by that.

what tosh said about .getstats is true. Forogt about that one. :D

I am also not sure in how far rr is connected to the chance to hit a player since i think to rember i the hit formula is something like "real player lvl".

bichka

Post#75 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:14 pm

Sulorie wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:42 pm RR84 should know when to disengage, if meeting parryt*** specced melee dd. :)
you miss da point, kissess and witchbrew is nerfed and have icd, lot of procs have icd, so what special about riposte?

mpa3b

Post#76 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:16 pm

mubbl wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:01 pm
Spoiler:
mpa3b wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:38 pm
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
there is parry from ws, which is negated by opponents str. It will give you max 8,5%, or something like that, for 1050 ws vs 1050 str. And then there is parry for example from rr or gear that is not affected by that.

what tosh said about .getstats is true. Forogt about that one. :D

I am also not sure in how far rr is connected to the chance to hit a player since i think to rember i the hit formula is something like "real player lvl".
you go into theory, practice on video, no matter how much parry in the formula, the result of WE is dead from parry. And if WE is so lucky to hit half the punches in the back, the ripost takes half of her HP

dirnsterer

Post#77 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:12 pm

Grock wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:09 pm Doesn't work if you get shot first, or if its been less than 30s since last fight.

Also you forget that riposte build relies on stacking parry, which is naturally useless against ranged enemies.
Even if you switch tactics (to what, btw?) you are still having a lot of your stats wasted in a fight vs ranged opponent.
Relies on stacking parry, which is pretty legit good on its own. Just think about negating whole hit against you if you happen to parry, do not even need a tactic for it. And people have pointed on "Oh no I need to stack WS" like it is a bad stat for slayer to begin with. And hell if I know about the tactic whine that was brought up, perhaps to some useful if there are any? Or just keep riposte in if you do not have anything better to engage ranged to begin with?

Grock

Post#78 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:49 pm

mpa3b wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:29 pm https://dropmefiles.com/Ymad5

Ты даже не знаешь как тут что работает на сервере и что статы надо смотреть через .getstats, игноришь что тебе говорят опытные игроки и ссылаешься на стремный видос который никак не похож на реальный бой, продолжаешь нести какую-то чушь что 84 вичка не может убить лоуби слеера. Не удивляйся что тебя не воспринимают всерьёз.

Опять же я рипост не защищю, я это с самого начала написал, но ты это выставляешь как будто это какой-то неконтрящийся чит и выглядит это смешно

dirnsterer wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:12 pmRelies on stacking parry, which is pretty legit good on its own. Just think about negating whole hit against you if you happen to parry, do not even need a tactic for it. And people have pointed on "Oh no I need to stack WS" like it is a bad stat for slayer to begin with. And hell if I know about the tactic whine that was brought up, perhaps to some useful if there are any? Or just keep riposte in if you do not have anything better to engage ranged to begin with?
If you don't know anything about it - why even bring it up? lol
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

Ads
mpa3b

Post#79 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:26 pm

Grock wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:49 pm

Ты даже не знаешь как тут что работает на сервере и что статы надо смотреть через .getstats, игноришь что тебе говорят опытные игроки и ссылаешься на стремный видос который никак не похож на реальный бой, продолжаешь нести какую-то чушь что 84 вичка не может убить лоуби слеера. Не удивляйся что тебя не воспринимают всерьёз.

Опять же я рипост не защищю, я это с самого начала написал, но ты это выставляешь как будто это какой-то неконтрящийся чит и выглядит это смешно

dirnsterer wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:12 pmRelies on stacking parry, which is pretty legit good on its own. Just think about negating whole hit against you if you happen to parry, do not even need a tactic for it. And people have pointed on "Oh no I need to stack WS" like it is a bad stat for slayer to begin with. And hell if I know about the tactic whine that was brought up, perhaps to some useful if there are any? Or just keep riposte in if you do not have anything better to engage ranged to begin with?
если уж ты перешел на великий и могучий я пожалуй отвечу тебе тем же
1.кто тебя назначил человеком определяющим опытность игрока?
2.как опытный игрок объясни мне свое утверждение про возможность нанести вичкой 4-5к дамага за 1.5 секунды которые лежит слеер,при том что кд на скилы после кнока 1 сек.
3.повторю сотый раз,дано-нубослеер в руине которого бьет вичка от чего она падает,если вичка будет пытаться зайти за спину а слеер не овощ у нее получится в лучшем случае пронести треть ударов не в пари(я приводил пример с половиной-это если слеер овощ). таким образом ты по факту наличия тактики на панели сносишь такому же игроку как и ты пол ХП и называешь это нормой. Видимо понимание этого тоже приходит с "опытом" ))
4 .кто эти "все" которые не воспринимают меня всерьез? ты и такой же парридрочер стример?
5.Скажи же мне, неопытному игроку, чем контрица рипост у слеера и как мне не получить ~ 600 дмг от рипоста и 100 от опасной игры при том что таких тиков может быть ЧЕТЫРЕ в секунду. только вариант не бить рипостового утырка не предлагай пожалуйста.
Еще раз,видео не про вичу и не про слеера,видео про явный переап тактики. у вички есть тактика против рипоста,так вот у нее ICD 2 секунды почему то.
Был еще один скилл без кулдауна на ответку на этом сервере,щит солнца,вот его почему то занерфили,только в чем отличие не пойму

mpa3b

Post#80 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:29 pm

mpa3b wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:26 pm
Grock wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:49 pm

если уж ты перешел на великий и могучий я пожалуй отвечу тебе тем же
1.кто тебя назначил человеком определяющим опытность игрока?
2.как опытный игрок объясни мне свое утверждение про возможность нанести вичкой 4-5к дамага за 1.5 секунды которые лежит слеер,при том что кд на скилы после кнока 1 сек.
3.повторю сотый раз,дано-нубослеер в руине которого бьет вичка от чего она падает,если вичка будет пытаться зайти за спину а слеер не овощ у нее получится в лучшем случае пронести треть ударов не в пари(я приводил пример с половиной-это если слеер овощ). таким образом ты по факту наличия тактики на панели сносишь такому же игроку как и ты пол ХП и называешь это нормой. Видимо понимание этого тоже приходит с "опытом" ))
4 .кто эти "все" которые не воспринимают меня всерьез? ты и такой же парридрочер стример?
5.Скажи же мне, неопытному игроку, чем контрица рипост у слеера и как мне не получить ~ 600 дмг от рипоста и 100 от опасной игры при том что таких тиков может быть ЧЕТЫРЕ в секунду. только вариант не бить рипостового утырка не предлагай пожалуйста.
6.вот тебе про .getstats и пари:
Toshutkidup wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:40 pm Using .getstats doesn’t incorporate WS variable into parry, so even that isn’t accurate.

Еще раз,видео не про вичу и не про слеера,видео про явный переап тактики. у вички есть тактика против рипоста,так вот у нее ICD 2 секунды почему то.
Был еще один скилл без кулдауна на ответку на этом сервере,щит солнца,вот его почему то занерфили,только в чем отличие не пойму