Recent Topics

Ads

Warhammer: Wrath Of Heroes

Let's talk about... everything else
ChillSwtch

Warhammer: Wrath Of Heroes

Post#1 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:40 pm

Was just wondering if anyone knew if it would be possible to bring this game back from the dead. Many people have never heard of it, but its the main reason why i play RoR. It was my all time favorite game and all of the assets were taken from Warhammer online. Not sure if it would be possible to implement the game within RoR, but im guessing it would have to be its own separate game. Most of the heroes were a representation of their actual class (Rydion Windborne was an Archmage that healed allies in an AoE around his dmg target, ect.) and even enemies from the base game were made into playable heroes (Nethys the Unsated was an AoE CC vampire queen with lifesteal, ect) everyone had 5 skills that can be augmented with the character builder, and you can swap heroes on death. It was like scenarios on RoR but in different maps with different game modes(capture and return coins, Control Points, ect.) and the coolest thing was there were 3 teams in each game(6v6v6) I am prepared to hear people talk about it being dead for a reason, but i played the crap out of it and the only reasons i could see for failing was: not many people even knew it existed, and the developers did some really weird stuff with the cash shop options. I even won a hero creation contest on the 6v6v6 website, and right after they announced the new upcoming heroes (mine included) the developers wanted to focus on mobile game development and shut WoH down. Every friend i got to play it with me played almost as much as i did and they all loved it. It was a great game for my girlfriend to jump in and play with me too, and i cant say this enough but it was just too much fun and we all absolutely loved it. I would be more than willing to help as much as i can if anyone else knows how to go about getting it back up.
Last edited by ChillSwtch on Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
ChillSwtch

Re: Warhammer: Wrath Of Heroes

Post#2 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:53 pm

Image Rydion Windborne

Image Nethys The Unsated

Image And Many More

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#3 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:37 pm

It was actually 6v6v6
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

ChillSwtch

Post#4 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:49 pm

sullemunk wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:37 pm It was actually 6v6v6
right. i fixed it. i had 3 teams on my mind.

UCanNotKillADead

Post#5 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:47 am

ROR is amazing but RVR isn't balance and I wanna a real fight always,also girls like me don't have more times to play. hope try to return Wrath Of Heroes too or Return of Heroes! http://s01.riotpixels.net/data/99/79/99 ... -15.59.jpg
https://www.qwant.com/game/warhammer-on ... erlay=open
https://s-lite.qwant.com/thumbr/480x320 ... =1&p=0&a=0

xpander
Community Management

Post#6 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:16 pm

that would be fun for this to have second chance, it wasnt the best ofc, but was some quick stupid fun.. i still have the client if someone needs and wants to work on the server side.

Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

HongTen

Post#7 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:19 pm

Aessa with Elite crit chance bonus and dmg bonus was damn monster!
could play this again for sure
Français, Françaises, j'arrive en caisse
Spoiler:
If you're an astronaut, say hello to my Ego there.
:twisted:

Ghoztz Eliminati

Foltestik

Post#8 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:47 pm

was nice game, except op combo of 4 WPs and 2 WL (if i remember well) = morale dump + guard :D

Ads
UCanNotKillADead

Post#9 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:27 am

xpander wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:16 pm that would be fun for this to have second chance, it wasnt the best ofc, but was some quick stupid fun.. i still have the client if someone needs and wants to work on the server side.

I want <3, How can I get it?

xpander
Community Management

Post#10 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:52 am

sent a link on private.
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------