Recent Topics

Ads

Remind me how fort rewards work again

Let's talk about... everything else
shaktiman

Remind me how fort rewards work again

Post#1 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:01 pm

Hello everyone,,

So Order won Shining Way this morning (US time) and I got like an 8k renown tick and 4 medals for winning.

I thought winning got 6 medals and forts generally got 30k renown ticks. Is this no longer the case? Is there some kind of reward malus when the fort is too one sided? Or is it 6 medals only for winning as attacker and renown is based on performance?

Things have changed so much and I play so irregularly that I have no idea how it is supposed to work????

Ads
adamthelc

Re: Remind me how fort rewards work again

Post#2 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:23 pm

I dont really know how the renown works. It seems like you get more when it's a closer fight and you contribute a lot. The further you are from either of those the less you get.

Everyone gets 4 medallions, if the attackers win they get a bonus 2. The side that wins usually gets all of the bags

zachary

Post#3 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:28 pm

If attackers win, they get 6 medals; if defenders win, they get 4. I think the size of the reknown tick depends on your contribution. And since you no longer have to be 40/40 to get into forts, lower rr players will get lower medals instead of invaders, though I'm unsure what the cutoff level is.
Xand*r*nius is still trying to Learn To Play

scatterthewinds

Post#4 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:15 am

That's not it. I've been in a fort for 7 seconds (I got a reservation the last few seconds of a fort, jumped inside and didn't even walk to the first BO before it ended) and got a 30k tick, and been inside with hard fighting in all stages for the entire duration and received 3k.

I also don't know how it works - its a complete mystery. Some people say its linked to the strength of the opposition but it doesn't feel that's the case either.

Naelar

Post#5 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:55 am

Not necessarily true about the invader medals. I've gotten a few on my lv 30 zealot.