Recent Topics

Ads

Healer yeah, but which one ?

Let's talk about... everything else
Raiden624

Healer yeah, but which one ?

Post#1 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:05 pm

Hi everyone,

After trying all the class between lvl 10 and 15 i want to go on healer but in dont know which is the best.
Only pvp , some RVR and SC , CITY SIEGE in the futur etc etc. I like to play in small group v3 with my friends (tanko and dps)
For you which is the best heal and why ? Can you help me pls

Thank you :P

Ads
gerard86

Re: Healer yeah, but which one ?

Post#2 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:37 am

just play zealot , its a excellent healer for starters and can keep people up when they get bursted which is important

honestly you cant go wrong with the zealot at all, there will never be a person which says i dont want a zealot.

Raiden624

Post#3 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:09 am

gerard86 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:37 am just play zealot , its a excellent healer for starters and can keep people up when they get bursted which is important

honestly you cant go wrong with the zealot at all, there will never be a person which says i dont want a zealot.
Tank for your reply
What's the real difference between Shaman and Zealot ?
And where is the DK in the meta ? Usefull ? can he deal descent damage and decent heal ?

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#4 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:39 am

Raiden624 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:09 am
gerard86 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:37 am just play zealot , its a excellent healer for starters and can keep people up when they get bursted which is important

Tank for your reply
What's the real difference between Shaman and Zealot ?
And where is the DK in the meta ? Usefull ? can he deal descent damage and decent heal ?
Zealot (and RP) is the unique healer who have 1 insta heal spamable, not too high but its insta and can proc some nice tactics. Zealot (and RP) have really good tactics for heal (iimo the best from al 3 healers).
For roaming in small man shaman is good too, you get double hot (+toughnes buff) and the best tactics for survability (auto detaunt and speed boost when get hit).
DoK is good for heal (the best for grp heal) but dont have good ST heal. also good for melee groups for the covenants procs.

Ototo

Post#5 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:49 am

Raiden624 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:05 pm Hi everyone,

After trying all the class between lvl 10 and 15 i want to go on healer but in dont know which is the best.
Only pvp , some RVR and SC , CITY SIEGE in the futur etc etc. I like to play in small group v3 with my friends (tanko and dps)
For you which is the best heal and why ? Can you help me pls

Thank you :P
Runepriest: Has exactly the same healing potential than a zealot, BUT with a very good set of racial tactics and a very tiny size that you can hide anywhere.
Spoiler:

zgolec

Post#6 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:52 am

For 3man RP is best you can get :)
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.