Recent Topics

Ads

Witchelves gonna get buffed?

Let's talk about... everything else
Soldarc

Witchelves gonna get buffed?

Post#1 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:23 am

I played alot back in the day.. just joined this server and have been playing my favorit class, Witchelf. They were alot weaker then i remember and after checking the forums ive noticed that they have receved ALOT of nerfs.. and acording to all "tierlists" and the like i have seen they are now viewed as the worst class in the game alongside WitchHunter.. So I am wondering.. will they recive any buffs or do the devs of this server hate stealth classes?

Ads
Xergon

Re: Witchelves gonna get buffed?

Post#2 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:47 am

I wouldn't say its worst class, but def the hardest to make work/useful. It has a lot tools to play but it needs tons of time for practice and to properly gear up. And yes, even then its very hard to catch up with other melee dps classes, not to mention range dps.

Sure, you can still gank lowbies or unexperienced/bad players, but as soon you meet someone who knows how to play, your ganking is over...
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Lime

Post#3 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:43 am

Fully geared witch elf very scary dunno what game you guys are playing. Any class getting flanked by a WE is gonna have a bad time. Properly supported they are very strong.
Limey: 83 Knight Limeyx: 77 BG

CountTalabecland

Post#4 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:22 am

Lime wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:43 am Fully geared witch elf very scary dunno what game you guys are playing. Any class getting flanked by a WE is gonna have a bad time. Properly supported they are very strong.
This guy is right. Properly geared and supported, WE is more than capable of killing anything, even more so with good positioning. No real reason to “buff” it. Sure solo gank play is tough but then again the game is stated by devs to not be balanced around solo play.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Boontaker

Post#5 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:22 am

The whole properly geared and supported schtick isn't really an answer, properly geared and supported a runepriest could kill someone...

Ysaran

Post#6 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:38 am

Boontaker wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:22 am The whole properly geared and supported schtick isn't really an answer, properly geared and supported a runepriest could kill someone...
Well, no. A properly supported runepriest can't kill a guarded and healed target, a WE can.
Zputadenti

Kragg

Post#7 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:55 am

Are we playing the same game? There is a reason 6mans turn up with 2 Witchelves now, ya know?
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Starx

Post#8 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:13 pm

A WE has no chance in hell in killing anything with a guard and heals, no DPS class does for that matter what are you guys smoking. There's a reason assisting is so important in this game. There is no assassin archetype in warhammer, you arent going to go as a WE/WH into the backlines and pick off a healer. They will deataunt and laugh at you as you fail miserably and then are promptly gangbanged by their group whenever they find time to peel.

As for killing stuff solo ya WE sucks against anyone with reflexes better than an 80 year old man and can detaunt and pot. Most classes do suck at this, you want to play solo try DPS AM, WL, DPS Shaman... not WE. Stealth is also garbage and most ppl would trade it for a 30 sec cd pounce or even charge honestly, you arent suprising anyone half the time and bc of how restrictive stealth is you cant just lurk around undetected in places and pick your targets, you have to hide out of stealth... find an oppurtunity wait 3 secs for stealth to go off and walk up to them pray no one else came in that time or you have to go hide again drop stealth and wait 30 seconds. Or just be a pounce chad and not deal with this at all.

Ads
Soldarc

Post#9 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:37 am

Im mostly playing SC's since thats the thing i find most fun.. If there is a pure 6vs6 mode i would play that too. the 24vs24+ are to largescale... if i would to play those id go for a pure healer i think.

I have played a bit more now and its not THAT bad.. Im usually top 5 in damage and almost always has the most KB's and Solo kills.. I do get alot of deaths aswell though.. But i feel that i am usefull when i kill enemy healers and brightwizards.. so atleast i am having fun.. Wish stealth was a 1sec cast and that its cooldown got a reset on kill though. Would do alot.