Recent Topics

Ads

Guide - How to mass produce blue Talismans rank 8 to 30+ for CHEAP

Let's talk about... everything else
Detangler

Guide - How to mass produce blue Talismans rank 8 to 30+ for CHEAP

Post#1 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:07 pm

In honor of the stock markets crashing around the world, I decided it's time to crash the market for blue rank talismans due to stupidly high prices on the auction house and the massive influx of new players.

This is a how to guide on making massive amounts of blue talismans for pretty much no gold or extra time investment required for anyone that's gotten all their vanquisher gear on a character and have a stockpile of what they think are useless medallions. With this you can make rank 8 blue talismans all the way up to +19 stat medallions with ease. You can even make a +23 with a crit. +19s will require some actual gold/farming investment, but lower level stuff requires almost nothing.

What this requires:

1. A character with max magical salvaging
2. A character with talisman making (duh)
3. Unused stockpiles of medallions/emblems on any character, even your non crafter friends can donate

Ready? Here goes:

The facts:

1. Gear for soldier level and officer level can be salvaged into blue fragments.
2. Boots and gloves are not bind on pick up.
3. Soldier level salvaging nets you 150 skill magical essence and gold essence.
4. Officer level salvaging nets you 200 skill magical essence and gold essence.
5. You can buy rank 1 crafting ingredients from any craft merchant. Higher level stuff can be bought from a higher level guild hall merchant.

How to get just... so... so many fragments.:

1. Break down vanquisher (non magical salvaging alts only) and conq level medallions into officer or soldier medallions.
2. Go to your appropriate vendor. Click "show all" so you can see all classes of gear available.
3. Select the gear that you want based on what stat you want broken down. Shift right click on what you want to buy. Buy in increments of 16.
4. Mail the boots/gloves to your magical salvager.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 until you realize that the next step is gonna take a loooong time and you kinda wanna do a scenario at some point.
5. Hotkey the "magical salvage button, because holy crap this step sucks. Break down all the gear in the 10+ unread mail in your inbox full of gear.
6. Question why you are wasting your time doing this in a pvp game.

Crafting your talismans

Next, decide what strength talisman you want to do:

Do you want higher chances of crits and purples? Buy the 150 skill boxes from the guild hall and drop some actual cash. Otherwise buy the cheapo stuff from the craft merchant.

Rank 8 blues:

Buy stacks of skill 1 gold essence and curio boxes. They're only a few copper each.
Buy stacks of skill 1 magical essence. Not so cheap.
Add it all into the window, click as fast as you can until something runs out.

Rank 12-20:

Buy stacks of rank 1 curios
Sub in all the free stacks of gold essence and magical essence you got from step 5 above.
Click as fast as you can like you're stress testing a new prototype mouse until you run out of a stack of ingredients.

Rank 20+ and those sweet sweet +19s you were promised:

-Buy or farm 200 skill Forgotten Soldier Insignia (not cheap)
-Add in all the free 200 skill gold essence and magical essence you got breaking down officer level gear from step 5 above.
-Pray to your god for a crit and you get a purple +23 stat from a blue fragment as you click as fast as you can like... you get the rest.

There you go. Now go forth and try to undercut each other in the auction houses. At least until the devs decide this is way top easy of a way to get talismans and nerf it further. In that case stockpile them in your vault now like you're the De Beers of RoR and sell em later a little at a time for inflated prices after the market recovers
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
ZamnilBlackaxe1989

Re: Guide - How to mass produce blue Talismans rank 8 to 30+ for CHEAP

Post#2 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:17 am

Instructions unclear, penis stuck in ceiling fan.

Though really, thanks for this, should come in handy later.

Direbloodykiller

Post#3 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:53 am

love it

Maphyr

Post#4 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:28 pm

Yes, the massive influx of new players will get right on top of breaking down their conq and vanq... 🤣😂

Lordholl
Suspended

Post#5 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:29 pm

Guide-how to make blue +19s sell for less than 70s now

Step1: tell everyone how to do it

Lordholl
Suspended

Post#6 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:19 pm

Dudes wrong on so much also, love how you think you know so much but are actually just blinded by your arrogance, OP rolling in thousands of gold and thinks he knows better than all, so let's ruin others gold making tactics cause "prices too high" ( his personal opinion) but in reality they were barely selling for 1.25g rofl high prices sure bud, just blind arrogance really like I said, I sell blue tails when I can, and the net gain would barely keep me above water while buying consumable potions, liniments/armor/hot pots/absorb pots, so I could rvr and still be able to barely keep up with pots. But who cares right, if you sitting on a pile of gold.

So this post was literally just made to grief people, there's no benefit, blue tails were already selling at <1.50g, now me and others like me can't even sell those now cause it's not worth it when you can only sell for 75s or less...

He says you can make them free or barely any cost, also untrue, essence costs/curio costs are expensive and just because you get them from other means than auction house
doesn't mean they're considered "free or cheap", stack of 200 essence 55-65g, 200 curio stack 15-20g, that alone is about 2g EACH to make a blue, sure you might get a purple, but usually takes 15-20 trys IF you lucky, so usually 35-40g minimum to make that purp... (you can buy off auction house for cheaper than that btw...)

You literally ruined the market for no reason because you think you know best but you don't , for example, the best way to actually do it, is break them down to 200 components and sell them on auction house, just selling the stacks of 200 essences from slav all that alone will net you enough to buy a full set of +23 purples, but no you want people to PRAY they get a purple or 2 from salv all that and making blues at 2g+ a try... while simultaneously shitting on others trying to make some gold to break even with orvr costs from selling blues at 1-2g.. also while simultaneously sitting on a pile of gold already

Pure definition of the rich thinking they know best for all

Detangler

Post#7 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:34 pm

"Thousands," lol. I have 500g on my zealot. Chump change on my alts. Maybe if I pooled all my cash together I'd have 700 total. I have given away for free probably 300+ blue talismans to new players in the last week in addition to helping out random new players with cash for mounts. Even then I've made probably 200g in the last week selling blues on the AH for 30s -1.5g per talisman max price. Not profitable at all? Hardly.

Prior to the influx of players blues were on sale on Destro side for 3-10g. Each. That's stupidly high pricing for something that can be so easily made.

Are you upset that I posted this because profits will go down for those that were "in the know" on how to gouge prices on low level players in the AH? That new fresh 40s who can barely afford a 100g mount will be able to afford talismans with stats closer to the expensive +23s?

Also, Lordholl, you really didn't read the entire guide. 200 magic essence is easy to come by, and you will get more than enough with the above method. You're only paying out of pocket for the 200 curio and the container. If you dont like the prices on the AH, scavenge your own curio - no one is stopping you.
Last edited by Detangler on Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Destro - Mostly Harmless

Lordholl
Suspended

Post#8 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:58 pm

Bro you're a hypocrite, on one post you blatantly say you don't want to give up your PURPLE armor frag tali farm spot because everyone will know now and you couldn't sell them for ridic prices but now you have gall to chastise people on their BLUE tali making tactics... gtfo of here with that ****

Ads
snugglerays

Post#9 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:52 pm

Fact: OP is a saint and will go to heaven. 8-)
Thanks very much for the guide, Detangler. You are also the only one i have seen on the forums to offer ingame support for newbies in form of supplies.
We realy need someone like you on Order side haha. <3

Detangler

Post#10 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:08 pm

Lordholl wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:58 pm Bro you're a hypocrite, on one post you blatantly say you don't want to give up your PURPLE armor frag tali farm spot because everyone will know now and you couldn't sell them for ridic prices but now you have gall to chastise people on their BLUE tali making tactics... gtfo of here with that ****
I was really confused by this post at first, but then I realized...are you... are you combing through my old posts looking to dig up dirt on me? I remember posting something about armor fragment hunting months and months ago it seemed like. You really wanna go there? Ok, here goes:

That post was under my (now I believe false) assumption that ALL rank 40+ champs drop purple fragments, just at a low rate. I have farmed for hours at that spot and never once got a purp frag. Of any type. I gave up because it was a waste of time. Eataine, destro side, far south side of the map in between the ch22 hard PQ and the normal one I think. Theres 3 rank 40 champs in close proximity that respawn quick. The normal PQ just west of this spot has a bunch of champs to fight in stage 2. If I was at home I'd give you a more precise location, but I'm just going based off my memory here.

Maybe I'm just lying, right? Coincidentally I actually just posted about this not 12 minutes before you posted your accusation of me being hypocritical. Check the timestamps.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36200

I'm sorry I made you this mad at me for posting this. Again I cant stress that if I actually was a greedy person, I would have not posted this, churned out blue talismans all day, and reverse "Price is Right"ed every other competitor into infinity.
Destro - Mostly Harmless