Recent Topics

Ads

Guide - How to mass produce blue Talismans rank 8 to 30+ for CHEAP

Let's talk about... everything else
Detangler

Re: Guide - How to mass produce blue Talismans rank 8 to 30+ for CHEAP

Post#11 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:19 pm

snugglerays wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:52 pm Fact: OP is a saint and will go to heaven. 8-)
Thanks very much for the guide, Detangler. You are also the only one i have seen on the forums to offer ingame support for newbies in form of supplies.
We realy need someone like you on Order side haha. <3
Hah thanks :). Sorry I dont have the time to start all over on the goody goody side and help you all out, too
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
zeboo

Post#12 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:29 pm

How to deal with bitter people:

Step 1: Write an awesome guide for the community, trying to make this place more enjoyable for everyone, make it easier for the newbs so some will actually stick around.

Step 2: Put more passion in a community which is already run on passion.

Step 3: Get attacked by a random person who obviously has personal issues he/she has no intention of dealing with and lashes out on others. Person, I am sorry for your, really, but you're really ruining it for everyone else.

Step 4: Get supported by said community in ignoring bitter people, and keeping up the awesome work.

Now for the serious stuff. What would be the best class for grinding mobs while I wait for Vanq gear on my main? I was thinking Mara with scavenging while main has salvaging and tali making, would that work, or is a DoK better?
Sgrub - 3x|3x Black Orc

Fenris78

Post#13 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:19 pm

Note that blue fragments got a base crit chance of 6%, purple are 10% base crit.

Curios add +1% crit, wich brings to 7 and 11% normal crits respectively on blue and purple (+1 on talisman bonus).

The lv150 containers (available in guild merchant) add +4% super-crits (special moments, when you get purple instead of blue), lower ranks containers add +1% (lv 1) to +3% (lv 100) to super-critical chances.

Talisman level and bonuses are determined by steppings : you get higher level each 5 total power, depending of components lv you are using.

phononHYPE

Post#14 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:06 pm

I don't get the order side AH prices, they are too crazy for me. I price my stuff to move, and it nets me enough to play happily, so I do. Just have to keep checking that AH for decently priced stuff, it will show up sooner or later.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Drys

Post#15 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:34 pm

I'll share some of my tips for folks. You can buy a lvl 13 and lvl 18 salvageable jewel piece from the renown vendors. Enough to power your salvaging up to lvl 125 without buying greens off AH. Then swap over to the glove/hands. Once you have alts with all gathering skills, put rest of alts on salvaging so you can salvage more BOO lvl 38 purples from T4 inf. rewards. Have fun
Spoiler:
Drystav - Magus 40/6X
Drysthex - Zealot 40/4X
Drystzyk - Chosen 40/5X
Drystax - Mara 24/2X

Drystal - WE 40/5X
Drystmar - DOK 40/4X
Drystelle - Sorc 40/7X
Drysthorn - BG 40/6X

Drystham - Shaman 40/4X
Drystig - SH 40/5X
Drystlak - BOrc 40/4X

estufa101

Post#16 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:44 pm

My highest level toon is a 39 WL with no professions and only like 49 gold. Just curious if this is a viable strat for someone like me?

Akalukz

Post#17 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:33 pm

estufa101 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:44 pm My highest level toon is a 39 WL with no professions and only like 49 gold. Just curious if this is a viable strat for someone like me?
I personally would lvl salvaging / talisman making on a less played alt. And either get butchering or cultivating on a main (cultivating the easiest) Sell the goldweed/etc on AH or sell the greens from butchering and lvl 200 scale (for armor) on AH. Can make a pretty decent amoutn of money from butchering for an hour or so (although AoE on WL may hurt you there not sure)
-= Agony =-

Detangler

Post#18 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:01 pm

estufa101 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:44 pm My highest level toon is a 39 WL with no professions and only like 49 gold. Just curious if this is a viable strat for someone like me?
This guide is for people with a lot of leftover officer/conqueror/vanquisher medallions with no other need for the gear. Like Akalukz said, for a new player butchering and apothecary is a better initial moneymaker. Here's a great guide for butchering mob locations.

https://returnofreckoning.com/forum/vie ... =8&t=24552
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads